Just a quickie "mildly" related post - with a brief history lesson!

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.


Before I begin let's see who we can spot here hanging around the other dolls in this person's har3m: Black Canary, Katja Kass1n, Selen, Jenn1fer St0ne, Vicca, Sue St0rm, and I think that's Sharon (Sylv1a Laurent).

OK so the brief history lesson, in case you did not read the previous (censored) blog. However I do think most of you were there, so apologies for doing another repeat on my part. 

Basically on Xmas 2018 our then landlord gave us an eviction notice. THis "was"/is normal what with the 514 housing situation being what it has become. For those of you not in the know, basicaly landlords can throw you out even if you always paid on time, never did parties or were loud nor broke anything at all, just because of the law that states that "if the landlord wants to reposess a unit for his direct family, he has all the rights to do so". Of course that's the excuse they use; in most cases they reposess the apartment, do an overhaul and then re-list it for double (or more) the monthly rental asking price. 

Anyway since we had a maximum of 6 months to move out, I started what was called "the great B.B.B. purge of 2018", not knowing it would not be my last!

Basically I asked anyone out there (so readers like you right now) to give some (most) of my Bdolls a new home - all I asked for was shipping costs. This is odd because years earlier I had actually thought that the "legendary" status of some of those earlier Bdolls would fetch a nice price on a site like eBay because the world then is not like the world we live in today. So it was a bit of a depressing situation to essentially have to "throw away" some of my Bdolls which had been with me since around 1999 or so.

The situation was that I had (well both of us) to serious downsize everything I had in terms of material possessions, and since a lot of those classic older Bdolls hadn't been "active" in years, I thought it was time to essentially let them go. RETIRE them, as I later would call it!

A couple of then readers of the blog quickly jumped on the band wagon, and so some of my Bdolls were dispatched rather quickly. THis also let to the "flake" girl in the USA and my soon to be friend Ducky. 

You see prior to that the only "real" doll fetishist I knew who was an actual certifiable fetishist was "The Major", aka Taipan THe Outlaw. He had contacted me essentially maybe a week after I started my initial BBB groups (then called "clubs") on Y4h00. We were in regular contact for a few years until he decided to get off the grid and cut his online presence completely.

Ducky contacted me in late 2018 or early 2019 and quickly made it known he was a real fetishist as well. I mean a serious ALL doll types fetish. WHereas "The Major" was strictly a Bdoll fetishist, and had a preference for a specific type of model which I think dated back from the mid-late 90s (unsure), Ducky pretty much loved all dolls. 

The sad part on all of this is tht once he contacted me and told me he was ready to PAY for the dolls (and not just the shipping), quite a few had already been dispatched (retired) across the globe... Including some to that "flake" girl I mentioned earlier...


ABOVE: Alright I see (L to R) Aletta 0cean, G1a D1Marc0, RePo (the 1st), Karmela, K.L.S. and Br1ttney Skye.

The flake girl was an "apparent" young lady I was in communication with on my old (now censored) Tw1tter. I had sent to her a few of my Bdolls already and was still awaiting payment on the shipping costs for those 2 shipments. Well yeah I was that gullible back then. Suffice it to say that whenever "she" was asking me to ship out more Bdolls, I would simply mention she already owed me for two shipments, and no money ever came my way...

Eventually Ducky snagged those Bdolls, because he was not only a better friend and a better human being, but he also was willing to pay for them. And while unfortunately I was not able to reserve and ship all of the "retired" Bdolls due to the purge, he did manage to convince me to reserve EVERY one of my Bdolls for him when I would be ready to retire them. I mean the man is a gentleman to begin with, and he more than paid his dues to ensure that he will inherit them all, eventually...

For you see since then (the 2018 purge), we had to re-purge a few times MORE because of the - the what? - come on I was just talking about it earlier... Because of the 514 housing situation. Things being what they are, well we'd get evicted again from other places, for the same reasons ("taking it back for immediate family"). So I would again require to downsize, and again required to retire some of my beloved Bdolls, including one which I was NEVER able to part with even if I hadn't "played" with her for many years... That would be the Kayla Bdoll (that original redhead from 2004). 

But as I write this right now, I still have like about 5 Bdolls of the "current" batch ready to be retired and shipped to Ducky. I am just waiting for the back log from Canada P0st's strike to clear up before I send him the package of the latest "retirees". 


ABOVE (L to R): Kayla the original 2004 redhead in most of her original outfit, Katja Kass1n (a Bdoll who never was active), S0phia Valent1ne's 1/2 face with Ava V1ncent, Black Canary, Sur St0rm's legs and boots, Sharon and Selen.
 
THen if you remember around last year (or has it been 2 years already?) the "Ap0calypse" hit us right after my father passed, which resulted in mild damage to the house we are renting which in turn resulted in the "egoutieres" system being damaged ... THis then resulted in thick intense patches of concentrated water downpour in specific spots around the building which in turn led to concentrated pockets of humidity, which... Well that created that whole "mold-like" issue with all my Bdolls and all the clothes/accessories and the Joanna C*mRags. 

This situation left me a period of about 2 weeks of carefully cleaning the Bdolls, trying not to ruin their hair styles (as some of them have specific hair-do's that will not re-shape if you wash the hair) and doing laundry batches and then drying up the Bdoll clothes and accessories AND the J0anna C*mRags without being detected by my wife! I did post about this in the previous (censored) blog but we all know where that is right now. 

That little set-back which really not pleasant did allow me to sort through my Bdolls again and decide which would be kept and which would be retired. THe good news is that I now was able to keep la creme de la creme (cream of the crop) and they all fit nice and somewhat loosely in an airtight plastic box-container, to prevent any outside humidity or other elemental exposure. The clothes and accessories though are still in zip-lock like bags which are inside the infamous BBB backpack - which is starting to reveal it's age and multiple uses I fear!

So why am I reminiscing about "the past" when I sort of consider myself a "keep moving forward" person? To be 100% honest it's because I am a bit lazy and do not want to work on a proper BBB post! Yup, that easy. I do not have a lot of BBB material in this laptop's internal memory, and going through the external devices (the passp0rt, the external drive, the CDrs and DVDrs) would mean I would have to plug external stuff and start sorting through, and as I am writing this, I am on vacation which means most of my conscious time is pretty much reserved for activities with my wife... So hauling that external stuff would arise additional suspicions and I do not want to deal with that right now.

So I just decided to take Ducky's Xmas email's attached images and make a BBB post about it. So to be fair it is a BBB post even though these are pictures of retired Bdolls (not all of them but some), but this isn't about any specific BBB session. Which I am still shooting by the way. Just because there isn't a new BBB set of clips on PH or posts on this blog doesn't mean I am on a break. No sir, I am still at it, after over 20 years (officially), and soonish to be 21 years. 


ABOVE: Ducky's complete Basics series 1 line, all still boxed/scealed and in perfect condition. 

Series one of the Basics line was the last retail-oriented Bdolls from the manufacturer which I thought were of "decent" construct. We never had the series 1.5 nor the Target exclussives here in Canada, so I can not count those as part of the last batch of decent Bdolls, as they were "collector's items" on my end.

You can see where some of my favorites were in this series. Sharon (Sylv1a Laurent), the Gwen doll, RePo, MiniJoanna, Vicca and the A.J. Bdoll. 

However I will be revealing something new in terms of BBB additions in the coming weeks (I hope). I do not wish to ruin the surprise but after 14 years of total "crud" from the manufacturer (again, personnal tastes) I actually found a modern Bdoll model which actually worked for me! So without ruining any more of the surprise, and thus not letting any additional info be leaked, I will simply let you guys wonder which is this new Bdoll which was made in the year 2024 that has your old uncle Butter all worked up.

So this may be my last post for 2024 and so I will bit adieu to another year of hardships and challenges, of new experiences and pleasantries encountered, and will welcome the coming of a new year, in the hopes it is filled with joy and bountiful in positivity + love for this planet and this world. We need it more than ever, which is why, as I said in my bare bones Xmas post, it is important to think for yourself, not be steered nor manipulated by all these social media platforms who are now all run by autobots so they will feed you what it thinks you are currently in the "want to see" frame of mind.

Just don't let this dumb internet stuff make up your mind for you. Challenge your own self into exploring different stuff and discover just how vibrantly diversifies this world and it's people can be. New experiences always mean new discoveries, which help shape what you are truly because you are exploring different venues and perspectives. Stay yourself, be patient and courteous with others, spread love and good vibes wherever you are, and keep yourselves happy, safe, and in good health!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment