All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
As you can see, I decided to try my luck at doing more of that self-aware bull crap at the very top of my posts now in order to hopefully have the bl0gger aut0bots detect that I am not going against their policies, and that every time they censor to re-enlist my posts is based on something abolutely false and bogus.
Every day since around Nov 27 2024 I have been getting these emails from bl0gger:
Your post titled "2013 - K. L. S. & friends "a quickie" (two versions)" has been reinstated
This has come to make me understand that these autobots censoring me are detecting some much more than just the SELF nudity (so 100% consentual). Maybe it's the fact that the dolls are pictured? Is taking pictures of Bdolls a crime now?
Or maybe it's the language used in these posts? Has every day English become hate speech now?
What are those banned words that bl0gger detects that they consider it so wrong to not allow?
I found a quick link which I post lower in this post about how the bl0gger (g00gle) mega corporation has decided back in 2015 to start banning the adult content on their sites.
Recall back then on my previously censored blog how I knew the days would come and they finally decided to let it go due to a high, massive response from the people online.
However I do not think it did much good because you know what happened (and what is currently happening).
THUS I AM APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE:
- I will be massively self-censoring my future posts to the point of showing BARELY ANY IMAGES AT ALL.
- I will also be massively self-censoring my written content in order to not gain the unwanted attentions of the bl0gger autobots.
- If anyone wishes to continue to view and enjoy the B.B.B. material (which is always 100% free, zero profit is ever made) it has become crutial to join the mailing lit in order to avoid all this ridiculous censorship.
Again as I have been saying in many of my previous posts, this new internet age has become an absolute nightmare. A sheer polar opposite of what it was originally supposed to be. A parody of itself. A joke (a k1ll1ng j0ke) of a shadow of what it used to be.
I find it incredible how the majority has allowed the bots to take over and ruin the online experience for everyone. I myself do not recall ever having to answer any polls or questionnaires about allowing virtual robots to run the entire show and just pluck out most of everything without warning nor explanation.
Even in their own content policies they say this:
When something is reported, it's not automatically removed. Reported content is reviewed by our team to verify it violates those Community Guidelines.
If your content or account was actioned against, you will receive a notification about the type of enforcement and the reasoning for the enforcement action. The notification will also contain information about steps you can take to appeal our decision if you believe it was a mistake.
However I did find this which was quite a horrifying realization:
We may also take any of the above actions if we find that a user has created multiple blogs engaging in repeated abusive behavior. If you have had a blog disabled, do not create a replacement blog that engages in similar activity. Unless noted otherwise, all restrictive actions are global and permanent.
THis of course does lead me to believe that the autobots have indeed a BBB filter on now, and therefore detect any of my activities, resulting in all this nightmare banning and censorship.
However my blogs have never actually gone openly against the policies, and were always censored without having been given any actual, factual and precise reason. No content was ever actually pin pointed in order for me to realize what it is the autobots detected and what it actually violated in the first place. No warnings were actually issued and all actions happened automatically overnight.
I am starting to think about actually leaving this blogger schtick once and for all and try to blog on my other platforms where I host my 100% free videos.
LIke I said many times before, any of these posts can be censored at any time without warning. SO I do urge you to stay in touch with me directly in order to ensure you can continue enjoying my 100% material, where it may be posted.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
B.B.B. 's Only Fans
B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment