No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
I remember that I had made a draft on the old (censored) blog about this Bdoll which almost was but never did.
The short story is that she could have been the EVa Ang3l1na Bdoll but instead she was supposed to be strictly named August... Now for those of you keeping tabs and following the Pstar namesake thing, this was in reference to both the AUgust Avila/Knight star as well as the unfortunately self-terminated star August Ames.
I thought that since I was quite a fan of August Knight to begin with, plus I had a strange feeling of "kinship" with the late August Ames, have a Bdoll in the harem to honour her (them) was seemingly fitting.
INteresting notes about this Bdoll:
I had originally seen her in retail stores as part of that "second" "BASICS" line - the denim one. HOwever I had already begun to notice a change in the manufacturer's construct designs, mainly the faces of their Bdolls, so I was less than impressed. While most of these models looked decent enough and a good follow-up to their first "Basics" collection, something was off in the dolls' faces and that's when I noticed that retail store dolls weren't up to the usual standards anymore - at least for my tastes!
Also interesting is how I became interested in this specific Bdoll AFTER the fact - later on when in quarantine for the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020-2021. But the thing was that I once again got mis-informed by the pictures offered on the eBay listing. Basically the picture was not of super high-end quality resulting in this doll's face looking "prettier" than when she arrived in the "flesh" (so to speak).
SO essentially when this doll arrived I was excited then dissapointed to see that she still had something quite off about her, which the original pics on EBay did not fully disclose.
I say this because it was an issue in the past when I would order more "regularly" off eBay. I learned my lesson (or so I thought) quite fast. When I would not be happy with the pictures on the listing I would kindly ask the seller to provide better pictures. However in this case I guess I reverted to my old ways. In any case, she did not make the cut, unfortunately...
As you can see, I did take the time to photograph her quite a bit before I decided to part with her.
In fact it was during these photo sessions that I did decide to let her go, and donate her to another doll fans in the US. I hope she found a good home, because I haven't heard a peep from that man since that exchange was done.
The only session she was involved with was a boxc*m session. I know it is somewhere on my PH channel, because I remember editing it and posting it. I just do not have the link here and now about it, plus I had already blogged about it in the previous (censored) blog.
I think the reason I wanted her to be another Eva Ang3l1na Bdoll was because the real life Eva went through a few changes of looks throughout her active career, and she was always one of my favorites of the day. However I realized that THAT did not always work out. Case in point the 3 (4, actually) "Tiffany Mynx" Bdolls of the earlier years (2005-2006). While VERY active in their day, they actual attraction of having 3 (4) Bdolls to represent the same Pstar wasn't enough to keep itself sustained.
Therefore that's when the whole "August" idea came to be.
Firstly I was never a fan of August Ames.
She basically came "too late" in my own Y2K p0rn consumption and like a lot of those "latter ones", I did not take notice when I was starting to phase out.
However I did notice big time when I learned she taken taken her own life. THe reasons shall never be 100% known to the rest of the world since that unfortunate decision was her own in the end, but I remember reading on more than a singular occasion that it was linked to online bullying.
I mean in today's internet world and these Pstars connecting with their fans via "social" networks, it's no surprise that most of the hateful trolls will start the hating on Pstars on a daily basis. What hypocrisy - they use the stars' materials to releave their own sexual tensions then get on the social networks to project negativity to them.
Anyway I felt so horrible when I read Ms Ames commited the mortal sin that I kept thinking that if she would have connected with me, then maybe I could have told her a few things to help her realize that THAT decision was not the only one on the plate. It really profoundly touched me, and so I began to look into her work, and that's when the infatuation started. Granted I do not have much of her materials on physical format (what with adult DVDs now being mostly impossible to afford anymore), but I do have a bit to remind me from time to time she was a shinning beacon in her day...
August Knight / August Avila was simply known (most of the time) as August. She was an earlier Y2K performer who was hot and miss for the most part. As far as I can tell she was not often in many people's favorite lists because of certain things she did, and others she did not do on camera. I also recall an ex-friend of mine who told me he really didn't like her face, which I myself thoght was her finest feature.
That being said I was exposed early on in my early Y2K p0rn DVD "collecting" to August as she was plentiful active. I managed to score quite a respectable haul of her performances, and in some case actually bought DVD titles because she was in then... although usually also in conjunction with other stars featured in the same title.
Like I said, August wasn't particularly a favorite of many people, but I always found her very fetching and beautiful. Granted she didn't like taking fac1al c*mshots, but she did them nonetheless without hesitation. In fact in some instances, it was that "distant" subdued disdain of facials which added to her charms. PLus like I said, I always thought she was pretty and looked great wearing the man goo face paste.
Oh and she was also in a scene with the modern day legend Mandingo, which was the first time I actually noticed Mandingo. That moment when she pulls down his pants and him trouser monster was already semi rigid and looked like it was long enough to go BELOW his knees, well... That's when I knew he was quite the "monster" indeed! ANd she took him without flinching the least, which was always a surprise because the guy did not leave people indifferent...
Anyway I think that's basically the whole story of this August Bdoll.
Like I said I am sure the original post on the censored blog was perhaps better crafted (i.e. a better attention and selection of pictures) as well as having a ton of pictures of the Pstars themselves, but hey... I guess we have to make do with what we got!
I found this folder in one of my drives and realized that these pics were never released. Plus these are not ALL the pictures from the photoshoots with the August Bdoll... I left out a lot, but this is basically about 97-98% of them... ANd I guess I do not need to mention how f*cking long it was to re-size them all for this post!
Anyway maybe one day I will re-post the boxc*m pictures here, but in all honesty, since I already did in the previous blog + it was already shared in the BBB mailing lit G drive thing, I doubt I will re-visit and re-unearth that one. I mean there is PLENTY of BBB which has yet to be edited and shared, and my own personality tend to be more of the moving forwards rather than revisiting the past (although with the "chronologically" thing of this blog....).
Hope you have enjoyed this little venture into a unique aspect of the B.B.B. - it isn't the only one, although most of the others of a similar thematic do not exist anymore due to the 2012 and 2020 you know what...
Stay safe people! I'll try to post more later on!
The REAL August Ames (R.I.P.):
The REAL August Knight/Avila:
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X") CURRENTLY PUBLIC FOR ALL TO ENJOY!
Please read the 1st post here for all details


No comments:
Post a Comment