Alright and good morning everyone!
So I didn't blog "all week". I'll get to that but y'all know why already.
OK so first things first, here is a small fraction (literally) of a 2005 Punk afternoon couch HJ session. As I was resizing the pics for this post I did notice I "accidentally" left a few soft meat pictures. You see when I upload these pics they are thumbnailed sized on my laptop and then are of a somewhat thumbnail size on the blog platform before I resize them. In any case, "accidents" can happen.
SO you do know why I had to cut out most of the pics from this session, because as I have said many times, you never know on what the interweb autobots will decide will be banned (for no given reason).
Anyway it's funny because the DVDs shown in some of the pics do tell the date this session was shot, as these were amongst the earlier p0rn DVDs I purchased back in the day. I still have those by the way, and I think they are still somewhat relevant in today's age of crappy p0rn since 2020.
OK so why I didn't blog all week? Been busy mostly with stuff. Friday (yesterday) was a true monster of a Friday. A real typical Friday. You know I hate Fridays because of work, right? Oh speaking of which, on December 14 it will be my 15 year "anniversary" of working in that domain. I would say "of working for that company" but that's been bought out back and forth and changed legal entities quite a few times so essentially I actually do not work for the same company, but rather have the same job in that type of domain for 15 years. WOw, makes me feel real darn old!
Why I hate Fridays? It's the day of the week where my co-workers "wake up". PLus I also discovered another reason why I am blasted (pun un-intentional) with work - some people are going on vacation so they "clear out" their own tasks and dump 'em onto me all at the same time. But in essence, "we" work alot with legal deadlines, which means that the weekend(s) can account for submitting something "after the deadline", so folks "wake up" and realize the deadline is, say, Saturday, so they dump it on me to do on Friday. Again, I am unsure as to why this is the case, but it seems like most people go through their own lists of tasks and received documents and decided to assign me this workload... on Fridays. I mean I do not see why they can't do it inter-spread throughout the week. Is there some "code" of sorts where they all decided to take care of "that stuff" on Fridays? Plus, plus.... Hang about...
It isn't necessarly the Friday "urgencies" which are a factor but the fact they do not respect the assignment of tasks deadlines list which was implimented years ago. For example some stuff they require to give me a 3-5-10 days deadline, but they assign it to me on Friday due on Monday. That is a "1" (one) day deadline. Again, I do not know why they don't realize nor respect that at all, but I did tell my supervisor who attempted to deal with those troublemakers, which worked for maybe a week or two. I think it's because they basically assign the tasks "for next week" and they don't pay attention so the deadline for completion is Monday... when they assign it on a Friday.
In any case the point is that Fridays suck. I dread Fridays. I know they will be Fridays. ANd still it is just a pile of steaming crap, week after week. I have had a few "quiet" Fridays for the past years, but I can count them on the fingers of one hand. So yeah if you want more details I'll explain it to you in private, but if you read my previous three censored blogs, you know how it goes.
I also forgot to give my email in a previous post so here it is: cy cl o ps ki 1999(at) g ma il (dot) c0m
The 1999 is just a reference I use because I always believed the world would come to an end by the year Y2K. In some ways it did, I guess. I was not born in 1999 (I wish I was so I'd be a young pup!).
Gotta run - must run errands today!
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment