B.B.B. chronologically: Punk in 2005 - "Guitar For The Major" (a selection)









HEy yo everyone,

After a couple of quite "menacing"-like toned posts due to the obvious I wanted to reassure y'all that all is not lost. As long as you reading this (if this post is still online) and I are still going at it, it is still happening. So like I said many times, best thing to do is get in touch via email (I'll re-post it at the very very bottom of this post) and / or join the BBB mailing list. 

In any case digging through the CDr archives, we are now in 2005 and here's a special session I had done for "The Major", using one of his favorite Bdolls of mine (well for a time at least), the legendary Punk Bdoll... My 2nd ever purchased Bdoll!

Basically "The Major", or Taipan The Outlaw as he used to be called at the time, really dug heavy rock and metal and heavy guitar music. He always wanted me to do sessions while GnR or AC/DC would be playing as background music. Asking me to do the session and then "peak" (i.e. c*m) when the guitar solo starts. 

Back in those days (like almost 20 years ago) it was still possible to get decent Bdolls and accessories for affordable prices in shopping malls and retail stores. I remember working not far from one of those malls back then (walking distance) and would regularly go there to venture forth and hunt for dolls and accessories.

It was during one of those treks that I found this guitar accessory which I thought would be absolutely perfect for such a specific themed session. ANd so there it is! Here are most of the pics from the session, a few obviously taken out (self-censored) for obvious reasons.

Hope you enjoy nonetheless!





































Above: No these are not those infamous "auto-rotate" pics which was a serious plague on the previous (censored) blog, but back then, when I was using my very first digital camera, and that early very primitive but oh so user friendly Zoom Browser program, it was super easy to see if pics had been auto-rotated or if they required to be rotated.

I think I mentioned it in my previous blog how I think I finally solved that elusive problem for most cases. It involves actually going into the memory cards while still in the cameras (so not downloaded) and going through all the pics and making sure you rotate them in the camera before download. ANyway it seems to be working thus far so I will continue to do that - another extra step which requires more additional time which accounts as to why I am not as active online as I should / could be!




















Alright that is it for now. I have a few errands to run today (Saturday the 30-11-2024) and it is actually snowing today! THe first real snow of the season, although it's very mild and thin, and the sun's coming up which means it'll all melt before sunfall. However weather temperatures are supposed to start dropping drastically starting tomorrow (Sunday) so no more work on the grounds possible but we need to install motion-detection outdoor lights. 

When darkness falls around here it really gets SUPER dark. My wife is always stressing I'll kill myself or encounter a "wild beast" whenever I go out after 5-6pm just to deposit the recylcing, trash or compost in their respective bins. We got a good deal on some very low-key outdoor lights (nothing fancy) which should at least illuminate my way from the back of the house to the side-front where the bons are located. PLus it'll help her park the car when she comes back from work.

There are not a lot of lights in this part of the burrough. I think we have one, maybe two city light poles on our "crescent" (street), and the ajacent streets also have limited lights, which accounts for many people around here having these huge motion-detection flood lights and those pesky and hurtful LCD/LED/whatever lights on their SUVs which give me headaches.

I did write about this on my previous blog how for the past 10 or so years (maybe more) the public metro (subway) transit as well as road vehicles have all started to be eequipped with these harsh super potent LED/LCD (whatever) lights... lights so bright that they actually hurt my mind - they give me headaches. I had to ride the metro using super thick wrap-around dark sunglasses to attenuate the blinding lights, as well as wear in-ear headphone with note-reduction additional head gear over my ears to cover the super loud "auto station talker" PA system which was so loud you could feel it in you chest/guts! That's one thing I do not miss of going into work in person!

OK gotta run now

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries. 
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment