No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
OK so before I forget anything (as it is often the case), here's the link to the WMV (low-rez) version of the full length uncut session:
It is (or was if they censored it) available o my OF:
Now let's talk about this one!
While the clip was edited into a full length video, dating back from that 2010-2011 era (or so), some of these sessions were thought lost forever due to the 2012 external hard drive crash. But by sheer luck and happenstance, I discovered some of these sessions had survived as copies done as "bonus materials" on other sessions' CDrs and DVDrs! For example this very session here, the "C*m Ragging" part 1 of 4 featuring the FIona and the Katiana Bdolls, was in an un-marked disc in one of my numerosu folders of discs.
I am unsure if I have all four of these sessions, but suffice it to say that if these were ever previously released, it was on that now long defunct Xtoob site. It was never re-released on PH nor MAnyV1ds (the b4st4rds) nor OF until now!
Sadly even the AVI version of the clip looks low-fi / low-rez when compared to "today's" digital camera. Don't forget I was never making any $$$ out of any of this so I never had the top of the line cameras, and even then, the "high def" of 2011 is nowhere near the high def of 2024. So whatever way you wish to look at it, the final version as it is posted will not look any better than anything I am editing since 2022 (for example).
Keep on reading below as I also unearthed other goodies in the similar vein - rough clips of sessions which are truly and forever lost! So now we have AT LEAST a low-rez clip to showcase this stuff. But more on that subject below, if you wish to keep on reading...
THIS< the Fiona / Katiana part 1 of 4 C*m Ragging:
It is (or was if they censored it) available o my OF:
NOw for the BONUS GOODIES!
Inside one of the JOanna (remember her, guys? The Reason there are c*m rags in almost every BBB session) only CDrs/DVDrs, I found a whole bunch of low-rez (WMV format, re-formatted for the then Xtoob) B.B.B. sessions from the 2010-2011-2012 era. I am pretty certain that NONE of these survived the 2012 hard drive crash, so no unedited clips nor pictures exist of these... and so no higher-quality videos either... HOwever at the very least we can rejoice and be ecstatically happy that we can now enjoy some of these "forever lost" sessions, which were never made available except way back in the day on Xtoob!
Isn't this just super exciting? I am - I am so happy to be able to re-post these, as these are part of the lost history of the B.B.B.!
OK, here we go:
A.Z. (Gaia Arizona) 's 1st ever HJ (handjob)
Just "yesterday" I shot a new FUCVph6 session with AZ and was commenting as I was filming how so much of her stuff was lost in the 2 external drive self-destructions... Now we actually have her very first HJ session! OK so it's the WMV (so low-rez) version originally done for Xtoob, but again, this has never been seen since the days of Xtoob!
A.J.'s very 1st facial session!
Talk about old school stuff: AJ was one BDoll which really did not last long... and subsequently broken by "Chul Gros Cochon" because her was certain the model muse Bdolls could do that squatting position thing. Anyway AJ was a short lived Bdoll who existed in that 2009-2010-2011 era where pretty much all her BBB activities were lost in the aforementioned hard drive situations. And yes while it's only the Xtoom WMV version, at least we have a wee bit to reminice about BBB material forever lost!
Sahron (Sylvia Laur3nt)'s new year's dress:
Like the above 2, only this low-rez WMV version exists of this session, shot on January 01 2011 or 2012. Like a lot of SHaron's stuff, most of it was erased forever in the 2012 and 2020 disasters. Here's another fine nittle nibblet which also includes a dress which has also dissapeared through the years!
K.L.S. and AZ (Gaia Arizona) "2 c*mshots 2 c*mrags":
THis is really something. I mean I can barely contain my entusiasm. OK so nothing to report on this specific clip which hasn't already been mentioned in the previous ones up above, save for the fact that I shot two loads "back to back" (more or less...) for this session involving two of my all time favorite Bdolls. ANd as I said, so much of this stuff involving the early days of both KLS and AZ is just gone forever, seeing this is just heartwarming... I guess!
RePo's very first HJ (handjob) session:
Another cutey who'se first forrays into the world of the B.B.B. are forever gone, I did manage to scoop up this WMV (so lower resolution) clip of her very first HJ session, from that 2010-2011 period. NOt to be confused with the "RePo as Miss Hybr1d" clip which is amongst the most censored BBB videos of all time (due to autobots detecting the m1ss Hybr1d name and saying I am stealing copyright stuff....). ANyway point again like the above clips is that we can now enjoy a tidbit of BBB history which hasn't been seen in over a decade!
Hope you enjoyed this post folks! I'll try to be back soon enough to do some more for ya!
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X") - CURRENTLY SET TO PUBLIC VIEW!!!
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment