No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
And so we say adieu to 2024 and a warm welcome to 2025.
I can say already that 2025 is off to a great start. Firstly I actually shot a session today (a couple hours ago) which not only ushers in a brand new addition to the BBB har3m (as previously hinted upon) but it turned out being an absolute "bucketful" of a popshot, if I dare say so myself.
Again I do not wish to divulge too much information at this time in order not to waste any surprises, but suffice it to say that this B0xC*m session I just did was an incredible explosion, the session was marred by technical difficulties (the boxed doll did not want to stay put on the "set" and I had to quickly improvise a makeshift ending), and the Bdoll herself was the most difficult one I ever had to remove from a box.
I mean surely some of you out there have unboxed some of those more "deluxe" Bdolls. The packaging is much more intricate to ensure the doll doesn't move whatsoever during any type of transport, and to avoid theft. Now I do not know if the manufacturer have upped their game, because I haven't had to open any Bdoll more recent than 2010 or 2011, but THIS new 2024 Bdoll was litterally the most difficult one to remove. I think THAT tok more time that the set-up and set-down of the B0xC*m session itself! Needless to say I was way too tired after that to start shooting cast pics and the "Meet THe..." pics...
Also of note today (January 01 2025) also marked the day my wife and I re-started doing yoga. To be honest, we hadn't done any yoga at all for a good 2 years and it's been bothering us because at our age, it is important to try to keep at least a little healthy. So without even thinking about all that "new year's resolutions" crap a lot of people tend to try to do, we actually re-started today. We got a cheap "App-friendly" basic TV for the basement, downloaded the yoga and training app my wife had from a few years ago and we re-started.
And boy what a serious workout it was just to do the warm-ups! I guess it shows we lost a lot of flexibility and endurance since last we did those exercises, but then again if you recall the last "times" at the old appartment, things we not looking very fine to do yoga in our "home".
Anyway we cleaned up the basement (except my studio/office), brought the little TV down there, and started our yoga routine once again. We have a long way to go before we reach any type of "introductory" level, but at least we tried and didn't hurt ourselves! I know I had to change clothes because I actually built up a sweat!
Anyway while I wish I had better pics to share with you or at least something worthwhile, I stumbled upon more "bonus BBB pictures" hidden in another DVDr I had in a folder lying around.
I'm going back to work tomorrow after a whole week (and maybe a half) off so the next few days will be quite strenuous for me, as I will have a good 2-3- weeks' worth of work awaiting me upon my arrival.
I'll do more blogging whenever I am able to.
Be safe in 2025!
| This used to be my now censored Tw1tter profile pic. |
![]() |
| This one was the "safe" BBB header / banner from back when the Yah00 groups existed! |
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
8.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment