It is a bit unfair that I already showcased these teasers-of-a-teaser pictures over at my OF yesterday and neglected to do similarly here, so I thought I would do the same for you fine fine readers out there...
Basically as I write this, all the pictures required for the "Meet The... Bdoll" post are downloaded and somewhat ready to be uploaded to this blog on it's appropriate post. But as I was downloading all that material, I had forgotten just how absolutely painstakingly long it actually is to do those kinds of posts.
I always end up with too many pictures to begin with, which makes uploading and re-sizing the pics a real pain in the @$$.
I also realized as I was shooting those "presenting" pictures a few things which I had forgotten. Natural light, or at least taking photos without the flash, is not alway optimal. While I was lucky that my better half was "gone" for two days (going into her office for work), it enabled me to take a lots of pictures outside my unfinished basement studio/work place. HOwever those two days we had two very mild snowstorms in the area, which made the natural light on the main floor inconsistent.
Anyway when I do finish that upcoming "Meet The..." post, I am sure you will see a different set of quality to the pictures, due to the aforementioned lighting conditions (and spacial restrictions). At the same time I was not off work myself during those 2 days, as I worked from home, so I did not have all the time I wanted to properly do the photosets.
However if you recall my previous (censored) blog, and how the Covid-19 pandemic changed the B.B.B. in early 2020, you will also remember that all photos, including that of "newly acquired" Bdolls was also greatly limited due to the now much more limited shooting areas available.
With that in mind, all the "Meet The..." posts since the 2020 pandemic have been somewhat "lacking" when compared to previous ones when I did have more "alone" time to do these photo shoots.
Also of note is how my usually prefered Bdoll model types are less flexible than previous ones. Again, it is only due to the physical aesthetics of what attracts me now to some Bdolls over over ones. BUt I do need to also mention that these physical restrictions of said body types also limits the poses I can do with them, without the pictures becoming all too repetitive and similar.
Whoa what a mouthful for me this morning, so quickly after I got up!
Anyway here are a few teaser pics which do not reveal the Bdoll herself (much) but I am sure some of you will be able to figure it out with the little bit of information which is provided on these images.
Sorry I gotta run: we are late for the weekly errands and I have a few things to do before we leave. I'll be back as soon as it is possible for me to spend time crafting a blog post!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment