No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
So hot off the heels (of love) of Angelika's "Meet The..." post I just finished moments ago, I thought I would also follow suit with the complete boxed photoset. Of course some of these pictures will be repeats of ANgelika's previous post, but that quite normal. I wasn't going to try to figure out which are the duplicates and which should be left on this post.
I mean her "Meet THe...." post took my ages to complete. I mean seriously, a few weeks. It was the longest, most complex post I had done in a long time, but so are all these types of posts, as to not make them too monotonous. I'll chat more about that later....
So basicaly when I got Angelika in the mail between Xmas 2024 and New Year's 2025, I was very excited. This was not just my 1st new Bdoll in a while (not counting those latter ones I obtained through a collector, which was detailed in my previous censored blog), but also a rare "brand new" Bdoll, new 2024 design, and my 2nd time ordering from the official manufacturer. First time was Azkedeliah, the green skin toned witch.
I was super excited indeed as I was trying to figure out how I would be making all these pre-first sessions photo shoots, how and when I could try to do these pictures and all that internal scheduling calculation which is required when showcasing a new arrival in my h*rem.
I wanted to make sure that I had enough "coverage" of her before the boxcum and subsequent opening up and going through the first few sessions - which at the time I am writing this I think I already shot like 5 sessions with her, in such a small amount of time. Like I think I mentioned before (and if I didn't, it won't be the last time either), but her first official b0xc*m session was actually shot on January 1st 2025, making it even more special in that aspect. New doll, new year, first session with her.... You get what I am saying here!
Anyway yeah I needed to try to take as many "good" quality pictures before soiling her box, and therefore rendering her "worthless" in the eyes of collectors... Who again, if they knew what I did with these rare Bdolls to start with, I am sure I would be branded one of the enemies number one on their list!
And again like I said earlier, the previous post was so demanding, so time consuming, requiring a lot of "precise" work involving the placing of the pictures within the other chunks in the post (the previous "Meet The Angelika Neri" post)... This meant that I did not have a whole lot of energy left over to start crafting another somewhat "precise" post already. Yet as I was doing that post, I knew I was going to make this one because there is so much, so many pictures I took of her before the official sessions began that I would have thought it would be a total waste if I did not publish and share some of these with you guys out there.
Anyway so I do invite you to go to that previous "Meet The Angelika Neri" post first (or again) because that's a more complete picture of the Bdoll in itself. This is just a bonus round, extra material for completion's sake. Like I said, so much was shot and left on the cutting room floor (especially the cast/mugshot pictures) that I thought it would be a waste not to share it in this format.
In the hopes you find some value into this of course!
Man I am exhausted! And thirsty! Oh and today (later) will be a special occasion which I will try to take pictures of, as I will be opening up the last known bottle of "creme brulee" of O'Casey's Irish Cream.
Years ago (and I would almost say close to 10 years or so) the Irish cream liqueur company behind O'Casey's made a limited run (*) creme brulee variant of their liqueur. However unbeknownst to everyone, it was to be a limited time thing, a limited edition, and one day to the next, POOOOF they all dissapeared.
This was my favorite of all cream liquors. I mean forget about the cotton candy bullsh1t of Bailey's and such absolutely disgusting "wannabe" creams.... Real Irish cream is other stuff. And since the SAQ (Societe Des Liqueurs Du Quebec) is another governmental-controlled monopoly, we do not have a lot of choice in terms of hard liquor. Yes, it's like alot of stuff: only one "company" to offer "that" type of service... Meaning a monopoly, meaning they dictate the rules and make the choices for you. So when it comes to Irish creams, there really isn't a lot to chose from. Only two are real Irish creams: Carolann's and O'Casey's. The rest is just cotton candy crap.
Anyway so when I realized that the creme brulee was now gone, I kept a bottle at home which was never opened and kept in dark places. Yes, it was moved throughout all our evictions, as I was waiting for a very special occasion to open it up and enjoy it. However when a rep from the SAQ overheard us talking about this old bottle, he(she?) claimed that eventually all liquor goes bad after a few years, even if it was never opened. So while there is no real reason to celebrate, I decided that later today (so a previous day for you guys, as this post will be released in the future of when I write this), I would open it and finish it over the course of the coming days/weeks.
However being alive and well is worth celebrating. I am fucking serious and I am not being a sappy stereotype. I believe in life, I believe in living, I believe there is no alternative... ANd so every single day you and I are alive on this Earth, amidst this insane out-of-control world we live in, it is worth to celebrate each breath, each heartbeat, each victory or harship, everything. Because the alternative is not an option. Asl me about my "near death experience" and I will gladly attempt to explain to you why I chose life.
Anyway I want to commemorate the event of the creme brulee opening with pictures and a short video, because like I said, this may possibly be the last bottle of it's kind in existence, and it would be a shame to have it go to waste!
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment