No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Leave it to your old uncle Butter here to not just decide to buy a new Bdoll (I said I had more than enough of my fair share now!), but to once again give her the namesake of a real-life ex-p0rnstar... But to also decide on said namesake on a semi-obscure and rather not-that-popular East European retired Pstar who did not have a whole lot of material on this side of the pond!
First the real life Pstar. I was made aware of Angelica Neri, aka Angelika in the earlier Y2K when she appeared in both c*mpilation flicks as well as being featured in some films I had bought due to other performers. Some of these flicks include "DVDA 2" from DVSX where the theme is double v*ginal and double an*l in every scene. I had bought this film originally because of Delilah Strong and Montreal's Daisy Fox, plus the fact that 2 guys on 1 girl meant more p0pshots, well... Other flicks include "Dream Cum Two" from Evil ANgel, bought for Carmen Vera even though it is Nacho Vidal in every scene... "Katja Kassin's F*ck Me" because you cannot go wrong with Katja and it was in a cheapie bin... Hustler's "Circle Of Deceit 1" was bought because HUngarian shooter James Br0ssman appeared in two scenes (one with Angelika). Dorcel's "Obsession" and "P0rn0chic 9" were bought online at dirt cheap (back when it was affordable to buy online) again because of the presence of shooters in the cast.
Not much is known about this tall, leggy blonde from the Czech Republic. SHe started in the biz when she was about 22 years old in 2003 and lasted until 2012. Needless to say that while the IAFD website has made a great job of cataloguing her known "official" releases, there are more out there which are essentially EUropean-market-only titles - the reason for is a mystery but then again I won't go into that whole "the US territories don't get everything that is produced on the other side of the pond" story again. She is rather tall, her height being reported anywhere between 6'01" and 6'03", so she easily towers over pretty much all her co-stars!
Now the reason why I am quite attracted to her is because of the fact that she isn't a very "stereotypical" looker. I mean granted she isn't "fugly" per se and is quite attractive in her own right, but this is an acquired taste after all. I can probably imagine all my guy friends wondering why I have an attraction to such a lady, but then again they still can't get over the fact I love Carmen Vera so much. In any case, the point is that I also wanted a Bdoll which didn't just sort-of emulate the Pstar herself, but I also wanted to make sure I could pick a name, apply minimal changes to it to avoid that whole Audr3y H0ll4nd3r issue from early 2024 (as I said I think she is responsible for having my prior blog + entire Gmail account totally censored). In any case I am sure I could have searched for another star which would probably look like the Bdoll a lot more, but when I stumbled upon Angelika, I knew the Bdoll would have enough resemblance to justify my choice!
Now the Bdoll herself. In a nutshell, she is basically the first Bdoll produced by the company which I actually thought was decent enough in well over 14 years now. Yes I said it. Pretty much almost everything in terms of Bdolls from the manufacturer produced after the Basics line 1.5 or so I found to be total and utter crap-a-hola. I do somewhat regularly look at what they have to offer just to remind me how lucky I am to own the Bdolls I do have in the current har3m, and not have to result to going down the horrible retail store route... or even their so-called collectible lines... LIke I said, nothing felt worthwhile for a great amount of time in terms of my own preferences...
However by pure sheer stupid dumb luck, somewhere around September or October 2024 I was called by an unseen force to go scope out the manufacturer's latest blunders. ANd I kid you not my heart almost skipped a beat when I stumbled upon this Bdoll. I mean at first I myself was a bit taken aback as I am usually not attracted to such face sculpts, but this one had that something which I simply could not resist nor explain. That is often the case with such Bdolls, at least in terms of my own way of looking at it. Yes in a lot of the Bdolls you can see why I prefer some models over others, and having been able to connect with other Bdoll fetishists before the great 2020 autobot censorship takeover of the internt, I also can see other peoples' preferences. BUt for this Boll it defied everything I thought I know about myself, my tastes. ANd even to this day as I am writing this, I still can not figure out why she "does it" for me!
Well for starters I think and it is always mostly about the doll's face. Her sculpt, her "makeup" (painting), her general "character" as well as the hair style. I mean I have sometimes in the past attempted to customize some of my Bdolls' hair-do's because I did not think those were quite right. However in most cases the original hair style matters also quite a bit. For example my Bdoll Savannah: I doubt I would have named her as such of the doll's original hair wasn't exactly the way Savannah wore it during her all-too-brief P0rn career (1990 - 1994). So when I saw THIS Bdoll here, I had to do other online searches to see real peoples' photographs of this Bdoll to make absolutely certain she was as "pretty" (or rather "attractive") as the promo photoshopped manufacturer photos were. In fact that's what I always do now, and have been doing for ages... If a Bdoll on the official site's catalogue tickles my fancy, I go scope out real peoples' photos of that doll to see what it actually looks like.
Granted I will admit that she is not for everyone's tastes, and I too must admit that I am somewhat taken slightly aback due to her rather "stern-ish" look. But like I mentioned, when in comparison with the real life Angelika, I think the resemblance works and adds to the overall required effect. I am pretty sure tha by now y'all are fully aware of the fact that I am not a typical Bdoll fetishist, and that my tastes are quite unique and very specific. I think it is still somewhat of a small miracle that the company managed to craft a decent looking Bdoll after about 14 years of what I myself can only refer to at borderline crap, but again that is just a question of taste. I am sure many of you have found some Bdolls manufactured post-2010 to be decent for your tastes... In any case, here she is, the latest addition to the Bdoll harem, and I hope to enjoy her charms in many ways for whatever time I have left doing this!
Details about the actual doll itself:
P.S. As you can see I attempted at making this post as "censored" as I could. Not by personal choice mind you but by the the fact that the autobots enjoy censoring my content without reason. I still have no clue what supposed content violation they sometimes say I did and they never answer any questions nor offer any clear proof. It is totally insane, and you know all about it because I posted often about this. This is why the pics of the real Angelika have been absolutely ridiculously censored. And why there isn't a whole lot of XXX stuff either. While the current bl0gger claims to accept adult-oriented material as long as it is legal, you never know with them autobots. They claim some stuff is OK but then flag and take them offline. Ah yes, the world of today's internet. Never asked for this, never voted on anything of the sort and still we are being taken over by the autobots. THere's the freedom of choice for you. "You are free to do what we tell you to do".
OK now for all the rest of these photos taken for this post:
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details











.jpg)




















No comments:
Post a Comment