Hey everyone! I do not know if you recall but us folks in QUebec (Eastern Province in Canada) have our own National holiday; June 24 is St-John The Baptist day. This is a big deal in Quebec, especially for the unilinguial franco-only population (I won't say French because Quebecois French is closer to Jouale than traditional French).
It is almost a sacred day for most people. Pretty much everything except the bare bones necessities (and some Museums) is closed, and there are live shows, parades, and activities abound spread across the province.
I myself do not really care much as I am generally not a fan of the "traditional" Quebec "artistic" curriculum. Basically I don't dig much of the Quebecois music. Sure there are some folks which have made a serious and impossible to forget mark on Quebec ROCK music (Plume Latraverse, and the band Oftenbach), as well as some more recent offerings which break all molds and expectations (the band Galaxie comes to mind), but most of the time, Quebecois music "sucks" in my opinion.
However one of my all time favorite musical projects ever (fan since 1992 at least!) hails from Quebec here, under the "band" name of Vromb. I own almost all of his releases, and for a while was in regular touch with him. ANyway this is besides the point.
I thought that since I haven't done ANYTHING in these past months in terms of a special day's "cultural significance", I thought I'd do a quickie here for "La St-Jean"!
I was searching to see if there was a "Quebec" B-doll out there.
No such luck.
The closest I came were a limited Hockey themed series in conjunction tith the TIm HOrton's brand:
Hockey is this Provine's national sport. People go insane over hockey. In fact whenever there's a game on, you can be sure that food outlets and supermarkets have double capacity clients because they're stocking up on greesy foods and cheap beer to watch "la game".
Another reason why I don't feel in-tune with most of my fellow Quebecois.
Anyway so sonce I couldn't find that, I thought I'd just drop these images instead.
I thought that instead of once again presenting my 20+ year old/retired favorite P-stars of yore (becasue today's Quebecois adult performers are all over-tattooed, over-pierced, and look like their are trying to out goth their punk counter-parts), I would instead present to you two of my favorite LEGIT TV and movie actresses from this Province:
Above: I first saw her on a billboard in the metro (underground subway system) ages ago, and made searches about her. Mylene St-Sauveur has performed on theater and TV (mostly) but has become a children's novelist since the birth of her child. Again, like most Quebecois "stuff", you won't find her piloting a spacecraft in a science-fiction show; the only shows we have in QUebec are reality shows, game shows, comedy shows, and either family focused drams or TV proceedurals. So obviously not much entertainment to sink your teeth into, except if you're into stuff we've seen rehashed thousnads of times.
Above is another lady who started out when she was a child. SHe managed to continue playing in movies (and TV) even at adulthood, so she made a good transition from being a child actor. Lucie Laurier is perhaps best known (of late) for her unforgetable performances in "Nitro" (the 1st one) and "Bon Cop Bad Cop" (also just the 1st one). I was amazed to learn she played in an episode of the US-produced series "Masters Of Horror" so good for her for branching out!
Oh there is one last thing: the band Voivod. Over 40 years old, dozens of albums, and an incredible following. Started out as super death thrash metal, it then slowly evolved into "proggressive metal". Eventually, they just became themselves. My favorites of their are their 3rd and 4rth albums ("Killing Technology" and "Dimention Hatross"), but one of their latter ones, "Synchro Anarchy" is absolutely stellar: https://centurymedia.bandcamp.com/album/synchro-anarchy-deluxe-edition
All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
OK that's it for now. Have a good one folks!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details










No comments:
Post a Comment