First of all let me wish all my fellow Canucks a HAPPY CANADA DAY!
July 01, one week exactly after the St-Jean-Baptiste holiday is Canada Day, also commonly refered to as moving day, because most leases are terminated/begin/renewed officially on July 1st of each year.
In our current political climate, both the province of Quebec as Canada do not have a strong nor high "public opinion" due to the recent... well political shenanigans of various countries' so-called "leaders".
I said it before and time again, I am not very politically charged myself. When it comes time to vote, I pretty much vote for a strong opposition, or in my own laymen terms: "the lesser of evils".
My wife told me about how the Quebec government secretly developped a charter, or a "constitution" for an independant / seperate QUebec from the rest of Canada... and I was appauled. No wonder the rest of Canada tends to harbor negative feelings towards us, what with stupid political hypocrisy such as this latest blunder on the part of "our" provincial government.
But I digress.
To me Canada day is more representative of the First Nations, as opposed to the more traditionalist colonial viewpoint. I've pretty much always called "aboriginals" first nation people because this was their land before anyone else.
I remember when I was first exposed to the absolute evil and cruelty of colonists towards first nations that I would never turn a blind eye to that part of our disgraceful heritage.
I actually recently went to a free class at a local community center to work leather a wee bit, and ended up crafting a cute little bracelet. But anyway, not important for now.
One of my favorite artists of recent years is Tanya Tagaq, who essentially performs "raw, un-nerved, experimental, abstract" throat singing. I own her first book (the following are books for children) as well as most of her recordings in official capacity. Her stuff just gets better and better. Anyway it's a far cry from what I am usually emotionally reactive in terms of music out there. That's because it defies genres and goes beyond what it is "supposed" to do or to be. But again maybe not important right now.
OK so anyway I hope to be able to do absolutely nothing "today" on Canada day. Last week on Quebec day we took various trains to go downtown to witness a once-in-a-lifetime series of museum expositions, as well as eat at this surprisingly good unique "doner" restorant - they do their own twists on the variations of the foods, and it was quite tasty! But the trek coming back after the museum, i.e. trying to catch the "new" R.M. automated outdoors train system from the mainland downtown area to our home base in west island took a lot out of us (it's a long story, so I won't bore you with details).
So with that in mind, that is why I hope to be able to do not much of anything on Canada day, save maybe edit more surviving BBB stuff, as I really do tend to put that stuff off these days.
OK so that's it for now folks. If you're a fellow Canadian, enjoy this day! And remember: the land was theirs before we got here.
Oh I found a photo online of the permanent Barb1e expo in downtown MOntreal. You may remember in my previous blogs (before they were all censored of course) that I made several posts about this permanent expo in a shopping mall in downtown 514, with some changes applied here and there. Maybe next time I'm down there and have time to k1ll I'll go scope out what's new with it.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details


















No comments:
Post a Comment