Link to the 100% free O.F. post for the videos for this session: the complete version, the "just the cum-$-shot" variant, and again I added the 3(nope, sorry, the original post was censored) tripod cum angles unedited for you folks:
OK folks I hope that by now you have been made aware of the current state of the B.B.B.
The complete description of these is available on my N1ka Chanel June 21 206 post... and a supremely quick condensed version was also mentioned in the following post from June 22 2026 (yesterday).
Please familiarize yourself with these , as they will help you understand the current, and future, state of the BBB as it stands.
Right now I have to RE-HACK (re-edit) AGAIN this short little quickie scene because the OF autobots apparently have detected "co-performers" in the original upload. Man what a hassle. A.I. (especially m0ti0nMuseAI - total thieves who have robbed me of over 300 credits so far in 2026) and these bots are. Absolutely worthless proofs of the sheer lunacy and downfall of the internet as we know it.
In anycase, point being that someone manifested interest in seeing the V1ct0ria SIn Bdoll "in action", and since we now have an absolute low number of available / surviving BBB sessions, I decided to upload this little quickie from 2018.
Hope you will enjoy even though I had to re-re-re-edit the clips again (and again, and again, and...).
Link to the 100% free O.F. post for the videos for this session: the complete version, the "just the cum-$-shot" variant, and again I added the 3(nope, sorry, the original post was censored) tripod cum angles unedited for you folks:
Anyway I have been trying to re-get into editing the B.B.B. stuff after this (2026), one of the worst years for the B.B.B.... again.
As per a previous post (from perhaps April 2026, maybe?), things are always and constantly appearing to go against what it is I do, for free. I mean what are the chances of a third (or is it a 4rth now?) external hard drive to commit self-destruction? With such a stream of incredible back luck, I mean one can only be hinted at...
... what I mean is that this must be some kind of a sign, right? This can not be just random occurances or just absolute "the universe is out there to get you" type of conspiracy, yes? I mean if anything, it is as though something is trying to tell me something.
Like "B.B.B. was never meant to be part of this universe"... As though I, and the B.B.B., belong to another reality, somewhere else than what we consider this plane of existance.
Anyway, at least I tried and many folks throughout the decades have witnessed what it is I was doing... even if only a FRACTION (Like 10 %) is what was actually shown / shared / released.
I'm currently editing another little session from around this era (2018?) so stay tuned for more BBB stuff to be released (and subsequently censored by all these so-called free sites!!!)
Link to the 100% free O.F. post for the videos for this session: the complete version, the "just the cum-$-shot" variant, and again I added the 3(nope, sorry, the original post was censored) tripod cum angles unedited for you folks:
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment