F.U.C.V. phase 6: N1ka Chanel's "Pinky Quickie" (a few versions for you)






Alright so as per the title of this post, you all already know what this session will be about. 

What is funny is that I mention it is a "quickie", but the complete full length version of this post still clocks out at 18+ minutes, so I guess it's a pretty decent and respectable length in any case!

Here's the link to the free OF post where you can find the 3 "versions" of this session's videos:

Plus there are limits to where the "free" websites will allow you to post stuff. I know for a fact that OF doesn't allow videos over the 30-ish minute mark, except if it's from livestreams or something like that. Don't ask as OF customer support simply does not exist at all, and trying to get them to answer any query is like asking for the autobots to actually think instead of auto-censoring everything. 

Now since I haven't been myself for many months now, with many real life situations happening on  a constant basis, making it more and more difficult for me to actually spend time editing this BBB stuff and posting it, I had previously mentioned I would indeed change up the once tried and true format of these posts. 

Also keep in mind that it isn't like any of my posts get 100s of views: I am lucky if some of them get 15 views. So as I am talking to you on a more personal level (seeing as how we are but only a handful of us, right?) I think I can permit myself the liberty of you filing out the written fantasy portion of these posts, as I think the titles and the pictures (and obviously the videos!!!) do give out plenty of details about the whole session(s). 
















Here's the link to the free OF post where you can find the 3 "versions" of this session's videos:

The last time I posted something I mentioned how my main SSD drive had decided to ignore the laws of gravity and pummeled to it's early grave on the floor about 2 or 2 & 1/2 feet off the table. Alas yes, the drive is dead. I have tried on multiple occasions to access it, every attempt has failed. 

So this makes it like, what... the 3rd or 4rth time an external drive auto-self destructed, taking with it 100s upon 100s of BBB sessions with it? Like I also wrote last time, this is reason enough to quit this entire scenario, retire doing any BBB at all, and just do other stuff altogether. 

In order to make sure this situation sinks in properly, I will try to "dumb it down", or rather use as little words as possible to explain it. 

As we stand right now in mid-late June 2026, 22 years after the BBB began, we are lucky if only 10% of all BBB recorded sessions are still in existance. This means that after doing BBB regularly for 22 years, we maybe have about 2 and a 1/2 "years" worth of BBB recorded material still available. 

WHat I have always found "fuccy" is how most of the discs (i.e the CDrs and DVDrs) are the medium which has out-lasted all the digital stuff. Regular external drive fuck up reguarly due to moving internal parts, and as I have discovered with this latest incident, SSD drives are insanely and unrealistically fragile. 

So what does this mean for the BBB?

Well for starters there may be a lot of "referencing" to sessions which just do not exist anymore. For example if I am not mistaken about 2 years ago I did a "cumshot only" version of the "T1ffany Mynx" Bdoll sent from ONtario by my friend DUcky for a temporary stay in the harem here. I also did one for the Jess1ca May Bdoll but I never go around to editing any type of version for that one. Well those sessions, amongst countless others, are forver gone now. 

I think the best thing to do right now is to concentrate on the here, the present, and the "future". 

I have been giving this a LOT of thought these past months (ever since the passing of Zeena, long before this latest hard drive destructo thing). One good piece of news is that I still have a TON of BBB stuff in my cameras' memory cards, so there is some new BBB stuff that has yet to see any light of day. I mean that counts for something, right?

BUt in terms of my continuing the BBB, well I decided to go back to my post 2020 ideal to just do it for myself, for my own fun, and not try to do "bigger" and "better" clips for people out there who may or may not still be watching these videos. 

I mean come on guys... I do all this stuff for free, I get zero compensation for anything I do online... as a matter of fact one could argue that I have to pay to get this free stuff out to you, in the form of constant censorship.

So I will continue to shoot BBB stuff, but on a more mellow, laid back and "personal" level. Not that I had all the latest gimmicks and whatnot (I don't follow fads anymore; actually never really had!). I think my main concern is that it takes up a LOT of time to do ANY BBB stuff at all, and since there is now a strong and definite chance that my efforts will be deleted - erased - destroyed by the ravages of modern technology, well.... Let's just say I do see any real point to take anything seriously any more. 

My only real regret is that I never had anyone helping me. Meaning if someone would have taken my stuff (*) and had edited it and presented it online in a more steady and regular fashion, maybe this would have slightly changed to course of current history. 

(*) Someone did mention a huge only cloud storage possibility over a year ago but the entire ordeal was nowhere near simply, not user friendly, and it essentially was more difficult to just log in that server/site, let alone trying to upload and then share the stuff. I mean it was a royal mess. Not the gentleman who offered their upmost kindness and willingness to share, but the technological aspect of it. 

Let's face it. The internet has become the exact opposite of what it was originally designed to be/represent, and so the fact that the ever-increasingly rich and wealthy corporations owning everything out there just don't want their products "shared" between different users. 

Anyway I'll try to edit more BBB whenever I do get some time, but like I said; it's a very time consuming effort to do so, and I have less and less time each and everyday. 

I'll keep y'all posted, don't worry!









































Here's the link to the free OF post where you can find the 3 "versions" of this session's videos:

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment