OK so here's the edited for OF "full" version, also including the "cumshot only" variant as well as the 3 unedited tripod cumshot angles:
Alright so in case you haven't kept up with the last couple days' of postings, I suggest you read JUne 21 2026 post (about N1ka Chanel) to get the details about the current and future state of the B.B.B.
I will not be re-referencing that post moving forward, so I do hope everyone will be up to speed!
Anyway I did find this little niblet of a session when attempting to salvage whatever I could after the 3rd/4rth hard drive self destruction. NIce. I mean nice to see Selen again! I haven't seen her in a long time now, except for a cast pic when I was trying to find photos for someone.
Here's a mid-ish 2018 session, perhaps a few months before an eviction.... or a few months after moving into a new place. It's all just a jumbled mess at this point. YTOu know the housing situation, so I don;t need to explain.
Anyway I also had to hack this session in order to allow it to be posted on OF, because the autobots think p0rn on TV is co-performers.
Just another example about how modern technology is so "user-friendly - made for the people".
Anyhow I hope you will nonetheless enjoy this session, as B.B.B. stuff is now almost extinct.
But I still have some stuff and will continue to shoot stuff once in a while so it isn't fully over yet!
OK so here's the edited for OF "full" version, also including the "cumshot only" variant as well as the 3 unedited tripod cumshot angles:
Looking back at this Selen session I am reminded that I also lost so much GIGA material in the latest drive suicide. It wasn't like I had a ton of Giga stuff per se, but now as far as I can tell, I have no Giga sessions left at all. It's sad, really, because I recal a super-mega massive real Giga involving the RePo Bdoll where I basically pe-e-e-d on her between 5 to 10 times per day for three consecutive days.
Obviously such a session in it's full length could never be hosted on OF or PH. But it would have been fascinating to see how long that entire clip would have been. Think maybe I could have beaten the 60 minute marks.
The reason I am thinking of this is because Selen here was the first Bdoll I ever did a boxed giga session with. I know I managed to edit it and post it on PH (because OF doesn't allow the giga stuff) but obviously all original clips and pics are now completely destroyed.
So maybe I will be doing new (*) modest little Giga videos. We'll see. THing is I can't leave a Bdoll in a toilet bowl for hours on end anymore. I won't be too gross but we're all older and sometimes medication has... side effects.
But yeah maybe I'll do some ver quaint, simple, no-frills giga sessions in the coming future. Just for kicks' sake. And especialy if I take "Methylane Blue" (a highly controvertial non-medication which I sometime (rarely) take to prevent / circumvent a common cold). "Methylane Blue" has, as a fun and quirky side effect. It essentially turns your pee green for a day or two (insofar as your system flushes it out).
I think I may have blogged about this in the past but I was entertaining, for a while, taking the "M. Blue" to do a St-Patrick's day themed Giga session. Come on guys, wouldn't that be perfect? Green pe-e- for St-Paddy's day!
OK enough rambling for now. I really need to get back to work. It's sort of madness over there, but I won't bore you with details at this time.
OK so here's the edited for OF "full" version, also including the "cumshot only" variant as well as the 3 unedited tripod cumshot angles:
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment