Time off? Not quite but still in effect!


Yeah well it looks like it's been a "quiet" March 2025 on most online fronts. 

First off I wanted to add some older CDr images from my basement disc folders, but the only one I had access to this very morning seemed to contain anything except BBB stuff, hence the... shall we say, Bdoll-less amount of pics on this post?

But this should go well hand in hand with the subject matter which can only be summerized as still no new (nor older) BBB stuff to showcase. If you read the prior posts from weeks ago, you should already be aware of the reasons I am about to describe, so feel free to stop right away and spend your time more productively elsewhere. 

If you decide to stay, well, here's the essential scoop (below the next image).


I think the most important thing to mention in this case is work because the past and next week were / will be quite hectic. If you already read some of my posts about my "team" at work and how "that" lady took like 1/4 / 1/3 of a year off due to an injury, then you know the background. "That" lady is always a trouble maker in my book, but I won't spread bad words in her direction as it won't amount to anything productive. But OK so my team we are essentially 3 and we need at least 3 people to get all that "ADM" work done in our department. 

The trouble is that last week "that" lady was on vacation, but she managed, for once (partially due to me taking initiative to do some of her work) to get all her tasks cleared for the week she'd be on vacation prior to her absence. 

The trouble is the other lady who is going on vacation next week. Actually she started her vacation this past friday... So last friday (yesterday) I was all alone in my team... on a friday! Luckily it was a super rare easy-peasy friday, which is unheard of, mostly. So I took the opportunity to try to get a head start on the 2nd lady's workload for the upcoming (next) week... And I was shocked to see she hadn't cleared her tasks in advance. And she sure has a whole ton of them!

In any case, she has more than a full plate, and with that "that" lady coming back on Monday who will be most probably overwhelmed (as usual), it's going to be a heck of a busy work week for me. Already with all the tasks I did yesterday, I was exhausted by the time 1pm came around. By 4:15pm I could barely see nor think straight, so I had to switch to other tasks requiring just a wee bit less attention to details....

That's one thing.

Of note I need to mention how whacky our weather has been lately. Mostly rather cold and sunny "pre-summer (printemps)" weather but then we got a snowstorm last night, and we are back to being covered in snow. Mind you it's barely an inch or two this time, and it looks like fluffy light snow too. Tomorrow we are expecting 5mm-10mm of freezing rain all Sunday, only to be melted away on Monday with above zeo rain. The weather is really all over the place and it's a good reminder of this climate change thing happening: extremes within impossibly short increments of time between them. Insane!


Oh I am also under new medication which, get this, makes me itchy and hungry! OK so if you did not know (because this dates back years, from my previous censored blog). One time my ex-family doctor (the good one, not the current flake of a drop-out excuse) prescibed me this self injection medicine which basically would have as one of the effect my hungernot being felt. Even though that medication did nothing for what it was prescribed, the effect of cutting my hunger was still there... In essence, I haven't felt hunger in the normal sense in years now. Yes my body gives me signals of hunger, and I eat on regular intervals, but I haven't felt that sensation in a long while.

So this new added medication from that flake of an excuse of a doctor seems to have made me feel hunger again. Now it is as though I feel hungry all the time! I would eat every single moment awake. It's incredibly weird, especially after not feeling hunger in so long.

Also, I am also very very itchy on my front thorax and bottom of my left leg. I do not know what would be causing this, maybe that medication again... But I feel to stop scratching myself as I have self-inflicted lesions on those parts of my body.

But that doesn't explain much about why I essentially stopped being online and doing this thing. Well my friends, as you know, life gets in the way. THere seems to be so much happening on a daily basis, taking up the precious time and eating at one's energy levels. I can't actually describe in adequate detail exactly what happens on each individual day but stuff seems to be happening all the time, not enabling me to spend enough time online to do the real fun stuff. 

Crap the city plow just passed, which means we may have a small wall of compressed snowice in front of the property. Kudos for the city to be this effective with their services, but hawt dangit it's a p1ss off to clean up!

Anyway just wanted to chime in quickly before we head off and run more errands today which includes but not limited to a booze run, ingredients for recipes, and other stuff which I haven't retained since last night's discussion. My bad!


The above picture (well I think all the pictures on this post) were taken in 2008. While I have grown quite a bit since those days I find it funny just how "young" I looked back then. Yeah I used to smoke (dope as well), drink that crappy depanneur stuff and hang around a friend's apartment in Saturdays, listening to music and stuff. Remember those "Sub" sessions from that era? (mostly giga stuff). Well I guess this could be considered a behind the scenes photo of those session!

ANyway I heard the laundry machine stop so I gotta go do that too before we leave. Yes, real life responsibilities everywhere!

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment