Let's talk about even more Bdoll!


OK so the last post I wrote got me thinking about that redheaded Bdoll I said could have been the one. I managed to recall I had one in my wishlist online and went on ahead to do some more digging and voila! Here she is!

The 2013 auburn haired Holiday Barbie, specific store exclussive.

However upon re-watching these photos (which were basically the ONLY ones I could find online by the way... how weird!), I think I can retrack my previous statement. 

OK so yes she has the model muse body. And she is "built" under one of those face molds I prefer (although not the Lara one). But I do recall something which struck me as I was searching for images of this long-discontinued Bdoll. 


I think the reason why she came into my general radar is because prior to figuring out what Bdoll this was, I had found a "OOAK" re-modeled used on someone's sell page and fell in lust with THAT one, which for some reason looked less "harsh" in her features...

Of course, like a lot of my experiences with OOAK Bdolls, either the price range was totally out of my budgetary capabilities, or it was bought by someone else before I could even make a seious offer on the Bdoll... Another one which got away...


Well in any case, I was doing a lot of searches online for a model muse Bdoll with red hair (or auburn in this case, much like the Monika Unco Bdoll if you remember... but more on her later). I was getting desperate because I realy couldn't find any which were even close to my prefered desires... You can blame my very specific Bdoll tastes for that one!

Anyway I guess I just couldn't bring myself to purchase this Bdoll here as I wasn't 100% certain if she would work... Because I had done many mistakes in the past, unfortunately, which is why it is such a "pain" to find a proper Bdoll to my liking in most cases. I often feel I do wasting time searches which result in bubkiss in the end...


Anyway so at the very least this post here has made me realize that this Bdoll which for the longest time I thought would be (possibly) "the one" is essentially not. 

My quest for "the" best Butter-liscious redhead Bdoll remains open... 

But like a lot of my posts in the past have mentioned, I am up to this point right now where getting new Bdolls in my harem is pretty much halted. I mean I have some of the most gorgeous Bdolls ever right not, and since I won't be doing the BBB forever (more days behind than in front), it feels kind of pointless to try to purchase any more Bdolls which essentially won't be active very much.

Like that darn Audr3y H0ll4nd3r Bdoll... Made about 8 or so sessions which her before deciding to retire her after what I believe was the real p0rnstar's reason for my mega censorship a little while ago. 

Yes I still think it was her who accidentally stumbled upon my clips and my previous blog then flagged the heck out of everything resulting in the big arsed censorship.

OK gotta go again. LIfe is active!


All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment