Alright so if you read yesterday's post then you know why I am not posting recent-ish or even older BBB stuff for the past... month? or so. If you didn't well in a nutshell, it's equally time, real life and the lack of BBB stuff inside my laptop at this moment, and how when I tried to get some BBB stuff off my CDr archives, I ended up pulling out the only CDr folder without any real BBB stuff in!
However instead of posting another one of those posts, I decided to talk about Bdolls for a change. Well it's shouldn't be a change per se but as you know, if I don't talk about my own Bdolls, I tend to not often comment nor explore the world of "current" of other Bdolls. SO I thought for this SUnday morning gospel jubilee (a term coined by a Twitter person whom I shall talk about later), why not go scope out what's new in the Bdoll universe and comment on it!
The first batch is this new series the manufacturer has released, called "You create Barbie Basics KIt #1".
As you can obviously tell from the pictures here (and those below), you basically mix and match the body parts, clothes and hairstyles between the Bdolls of your choice. An absolutely great idea if you ask me, and something which should have been done decades earlier in terms of readily available Bdoll options!
The problem I see with this set (and the other ones as there are other sets in this collection), is mainly the Bdoll's facial constructions.
Yes you all know me, I am an extremely picky guy when it comes to a Bdoll I am attracted to. As opposed to what I would believe is "most" other Bdoll fetishists, my own preference(s) isn't about the doll itself for what it is, but how it looks.
It's kind of like why some people prefer blondes over brunetters or other types of personnal preferences of the genre. Everyone's got their own tastes, and obviously I have mine which are... unique in a way...
So for this series #1 of this colection, they list the face sculpts as: Lizzette, Reed and Shirl.
Now I may be really out of it (yes I am) but I have never heard of these head/faces before, but then again like you all know, I don't really keep tabs on the new stuff because my preferences were only manufactured between specific years.
I also read a while back that they were expanding on their head/faces in order to try to broaden the appeal of their dolls to the ever growing (and new incoming) target audience. I recall a while a ago, way, way before I was a Bdoll enthusiast, that apparently there were only like 3 face sculpts in total and all they did was change the plastic's tones for "skin color" as well as hairstyles, in order to attempt to create a type of variety.
This would explain why by the time I started purchasing Bdolls for my own nefarious ideas why I was mostly "attracted" to some Bdolls, as I suspect they had the same face sculpt. I guess the same can be said for today / these days.
Another problem I see with these Bdolls, I mean strictly because we are talking about personal tastes and such, is those very moveable bodies of theirs.
Yes, sure, of course these are awesome in terms of posing your Bdolls, but when you... ahem.... "play" with them in very specific ways, this means the limbs become much looser. Perhaps you man recall playing with your old Star Wars/He-Man/G I Joe (Action Man in the UK I think) figures and after a while they's become super loose and wouldn't even stand on their own two feet anymore (C3p0 I am remembering you!).
Same thing happens with Bdolls with extra poseable limbs. At first they are great to play with and will be doing things and poses that a more static Bdoll can't do but it doesn't take long before they too because, well, too loose to hold a pose.
I recall my Kaylie Bdoll from way back in 2005 or so (I am sure I made a few posts of her in the earlier stages of this blog, in chronological order) . She had fuly poseable arms and before too long she wasn't able to hold "that" pose on the BBB setups anymore. Similarly was the Catwoman Bdoll, however she lasted much longer than others because I suspect her sown-on outfit helped with this - it added an extra "layer" of strength I guess...
OK so that's enough about these Bdolls for today. I am sure I could come back and talk about these a lot more in the future, but I just wanted to grab one "at random" just to shoot the breeze and such.
Here's another they decided to market for the collectors, I guess:
60th Anniversary Midge Vintage Reproduction Doll
Ah yes, f*cking Midge... I think she was supposed to be Barb1e's cousin or younger sister? For years they's do some Midges here and there and I think she appealed more to collectors than actual doll players. Man I can not believe this character is over 60 years old now! I thought she was introduced much later in the collection. Cripes and a half I seem to recall Barb1e's 50th not too long ago.
Anyway why talk about Midge here? Well basically it is just to showcase the type of Bdoll I am NOT attracted to at all Nothing about this type of Boll is appealing to me. Not the body type, not the head/face, not the hair. In fact I was never a fan of that era's Bdolls at all. WHich is why as a so-called "collector" (which I am not), I never saught out such Bdolls.
Aw man sorry guys I gotta run!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details









No comments:
Post a Comment