Yeah well would you believe I had fun "yesterday" writing up an improvised little post about Bdolls out there and just shooting the sh1t about my thoughts on them? What can I say, I can easily keep my self entertained!
OK so for this one I picked this rare(ish) now actually discontinued (from the manufacturer) redhead!
Barbie Looks Doll (Original, Curly Red Hair)
Official website says she has the "Victoria" face/head sculpt, and like the previous post on this very subject, I have no idea when it came into production, for the same reasons I mentioned then and there.
Now it is pointless to mention I do have a thing for redheaded Bdolls. My own 5th Bdoll Kayla (now retired) was the last one of the very first batch of "classics" in my harem to leave me. I would have held onto her strictly for nostalgia's sake, but a better home was waiting for her one province over.
Since I started this BBB thing way way a long time ago, I always had a soft spot for redheaded Bdolls but never actually found "the one". In essence, throughout all my years of searching, buying, trading and whatnot, there has been quite a few redheads in my grasp, but to this day, none were "the one".
And as surely you must know, the only reason I let go of Kayla was because my tastes had shifted away from that type of body model, and now onto the model muse types of bodies.
Yes I looked into doing a body swap - keeping the Kayla head and putting it on a model muse body I could have bought back then at a reasonable cost on eBay. BUt I recall my experiments trying to make Bdolls out of various Bdolls' parts (very Frankenstein-ish of me but that's the mad scientist in me - more on that later!)... They didn't go well and never went according to plan so I ended up with headless bodies and severed doll heads! I know it sounds ghristly but that's basically the only real way I can put it, I guess...
ALright so this Bdoll is, as you guessed it, not right for me. I am sure I do not need to explain why, as those may the essentially the same reasons as the previous post. I don't like the face mold and I do not enjoy the flexible dolls - the joints become loose and soon, the doll cannot hold a position nor even stand up on her own (more or less)....
HOwever in terms of hair style and color, she is fantastic. As you can see from these images culled from various open sources online, people have been experimenting with her hair as well... Sort of like that SLY Bdoll (Sarah Louise Y0ung) I had not that long ago, where I attempted to "frisee" her hair (i.e. make it curly)... THe whole process was documented on my previous blog, where I showed pics of the process, as well as the before and after... However the hair did not stay "frisee" for very long...
Ah but I veered off track, as I usually do at times.
ANyway so I could go on and on about this Bdoll, who is as I previously mentioned also discontinued, but since she is a much more modern Bdoll and isn't really a "collector's" item per se (although that can always be debateable) maybe she could be affordable on the second hand market, if you would be interested. In my case she was selling for $30 - $35 in CDN money + about $20 shipping. Just FYI in case you were wondering. I did not bother checking what people are selling her now.
OK I gotta dash. Again. ALways something in real life needing my attention. It's laundry at this time, because we only have a specific amount of time to be able to do these laundry loads due to the work schedule starting soon.
OK gotta disappear again. Hope I'll have some more time soon to keep y'all in the loop of what's happening!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details






No comments:
Post a Comment