As the title suggested, since I haven't really actually edited and shared any "new" (or even "catalogue" stuff from the BBB archives in a while, I sort of felt like I have been leaving you fine folks hanging... So I decided to do a micro mini super-quick little BBB preview edit of upcoming stuff.
Keep in mind these are culled strictly from some of the BBB sessions which I currently have in my laptop's internal memory. THere's obviously a sh1t tons more elsewhere on external drives and in the cameras' memory cards yet to be downloaded....
Also note I did not include any of the new-newer material featuring the latest BBB doll Angelika Ner1, as those I want to keep "confidential" to the max until I am ready to actually properly edit and release them.
I figured you guys wouldn't mind seeing some of the more recent "classic" ladies from the BBB har3m.
Oh do keep in mind I had to significantly reduce the size (quality) of this preview in order for it to fit in this blog's limitations (clips can not be over 100megs, which is basically "peanuts" in today's high-def world of 2025 videos).
In the meantime as per my previous post indicated, I have a lot to share and talk about but simply not enough time nor opportunities to do so, seeing as how the only way I can actually do the BBB thing, this blog, or basically any type of online activity, is during these very fragmented, rare "lost" moments of me being by myself, not stuck doing chores or other real life responsibilities.
THere's so much I wish I could write about especially in this current political state where the US prez decided to give the finger to us "canucks" by basically eliminating what was once considered "free trade". Plus the retaliation of the CDN government and subsequently what surely will end up being all businesses to "boycott" US products. Again I rarely do talk politics but this current situation is really something which hits home for multiple reasons, which I could go into at a later date, but I also do not want to be flagged and censored by the autobots, especially now since the current internet state being what it is.
ALso of note is that I would like to talk about other adult p0rn stuff, such as my still shifting preferences, my experiences dealing with ex-p0rnstars on OF (OnlySpam) - and subsequently how they flood one's internal messaging system with tons of useless crap. I will say that I am glad some of them are able to "recycle" themselves on that platform adftr leaving the biz itself and realizing they do not have enough skills to pursue more "mainstream" typical dayjobs... But this new current trend of having other people or even their own autobots spam your messages is quite pathetic.
This in turn also segways into the current p0rn trends which I do not enjoy... and yet these "p0rn autobots" seem completely unaware that I do not give a 1/2 sh1t stain about mouth pops or internal cream pies. I really do not understand when and why these things became popular over the much more enjoyable external popshots, but here they are, they are a "thing", and they basically make up most of the p0rn found these days, which is why, again, I find myself going back to the older stuff....
And this next segways into the world of JAV (Japanese Adult Video) which is a totally different universe onto itself which deserves it's own corner of the world. Granted I am much less versed in JAV than traditional p0rn, but again, it's something for another time....
... for now I am required to help assist in this week's recipe, which should be relatively easy, but I have a lot of cutting (chopping) and counting to make anywhere between 6 to 8 lunches. Just like that post from earlier on, there is math everywhere!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment