Well that is embarrasing and unfortunate!
In my haste to try to keep the flow of BBB blogs coming out "au naturel" I did not realize I had my dates mixed up and actually released a post I wrote earlier today "in the past".
Meaning that if you look at the dates of my BBB posts here, you will notice one which basically "magically appeared" on October the 8th 2024... today.
This is somewhat embarrassing to me because this proves a point about me also slipping into that modern ADHD phenomenon which seems to be plaguing the majority of humans when it comes to things internet-based.
I am not saying that ADHD isn't real, but rather that too many people seem to be using that terms because they are incapable of self-discipline and thus "blame" their impatient and quick-to-reply behaviour on the said mental affliction.
I mean I am not saying I am ADHD in the least, but sometimes I do not double check myself, because come on... life doesn't allow enough time for some folks like myself to have enough time to double check everything!
In any case I just wanted to point out my mistake before any addition confusion would arrise.
As though my blog is so self-indulgeant and self-absorbed that there are a 100 readers out there banging their brains about a "mysterious" post which appeared "today" but with a release date of about a half week ago. So nothing more to see here, and nothing more to report until the next time I have like 15 minutes to spare and try to write something absolutely inconsequential about nothing in particular.
Did I mention it's starting to freeze up here in North Canada? No snow yet but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised to see ground frost in the mornings instead of that wet dew. Oh but they are saying it's reach up to 15 or 16 next weekend. Hope that is true as I need the ground(s) to unfreeze to prepare more HAlloween decorations.
Sorry for the lack of Bdoll pics. THey are all out of the laptop and into the external passport drive.
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment