2004-2005 - Sunny's mini cumpilation!


Alright so here we go with a slight return into the past... 19 years ago to be exact!

Whoa like I said when I started this new-new-new-new blog (it's the 4rth one, right?), this BBB thing's been officially going on for over 20 years now (started in APril 2004 officially!). 

THings have changed incredibly throughout the years, and yet the basic formulae remains.

ANyway some time ago someone contacted me (either via email, or the OF messages and such) asking about the Sunny Bdoll, and wanting to see more of her. 

Obviously this person has been along for quite some time (I guess) remembering what was perhaps the very first Bdoll to be retired. No wait the very first one was RIo, but that was a mistake (*). Sunny was consciously retired to a USA fan back in the day. SO obviously I had "stocked up" on Sunny material before shipping her out, but this little sniplet right here is NOT about that situation.

Nope, this is a mini CUMPilation of Sunny's earliest scenes, from her debut in late 2004 up until the majority of 2005.  By that time I had started doing "group" scenarios, so trying to keep up with where Sunny was appearing was not easy. Still I managed to dig up over 10 cum clips (and one mini Giga!) which pretty much make up the Sunny cumpilation for 2004-2005.

Obviously there will be more to come, including LONGER clips, as I started exploring those later with the arrival of "newer" digital cameras of the day.

In the meantime perhaps you will enjoy this trip down memory lane by clicking the link below to view this short but to-the-point CUMpilation featuring Sunny!


















NOTE: THese are NOT all the pictures culled from ALL the cum clips off the cumpilation. THese are but a selection of the photos, a few morcels here and there, in order to make this blog post less empty. Don't worry, those in the BBB mailing list will indeed get ALL the photos and ALL the individual videos associated with Sunny from 2004 and 2005. 

(*) Rio was meant as an exchange (temporary trade) between Taipan The Outlaw and myself, back in 2006. He was stationed overseas and I lived in Canada, and prior to this trade, our mailings went a-OK. However someone in the international postal service must have decided to be a wise guy because the Bdoll he sent to me, as well as Rio sent to him, were lost in the mail, never to be heard nor seen ever again. Therefore RIo counts as the very first Bdoll to have been retired, although it was by no means by my own choice.

In fact Rio was one of my favorite ebony Bdolls, with an exquisite skin tone and complexion.

Taipan managed to get a RIo for himself years later, having managed to contact the manufacturer and through a I-Don't-Know-How_he_did_it, scored a brand new Rio Bdoll even though she had been discontinued for years! I always wonder where he is right now, our communications having halted many, many years ago....



















Stay tuned for some more Sunny stuff to come up soon!

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment