Randoms from that permanent B4rb1e expo in Montreal

OK so if you remember my previous (censored) blog, I made a couple of posts about that permanent Barb13 Bdoll exposition in downtown Montreal. A few years ago (has it been 10 years already?) I guess they decided that one large "store shop" area would be a good place for a permanent Bdoll expo space. 

Naturally I made a few posts about that one, mostly using my cell phone and the THEN Bl0gger app program which hasn't been functionnal in ages now (so I never bothered re-installing it since it just never worked anymore).

Anyway as I was trying to locate something on my external "passport" drive, I stumbled across a folder containing a hand full of pics I took from that expo. Probably from the last time I visited there. 

THese were indeed already posted on the previous blog but since that has been totally erased by the evils of the modern internet age, I thought I would repost them here and now for your enjoyment. 













Not bad at all. I thought I would have had more, but maybe these are but surviving pics of a much larger collection. As I mentioned in the past, these external drives sometimes decide to randomly erase stuff without warning nor reason, so maybe that is what happened. Because I know I shot a LOT more with my digital camera(s) back when I went to visit the expo. But for the time being, at least we got these, which were obviously snapped away by myself because I thought these dolls were worth a second look. THat Debby Harry Bdoll is looking mighty fine from where I am standing right now....

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment