B.B.B. chronologically: Kimi part 3 (2005)







Hey y'all!

Well in my own timeline (so as I am writing this) I was off for a few days doing many things in real life.

Seeing as how I have found this chronological Kimi post in the drafts section, I thought I would release it now in order to keep that momentum going. 

Here are basically the "last" of the Kimi photos from that early 2005 CDr which I thought I had lost but re-found once I decided to do a cleanup on my 2nd work desk. While Kimi would continue to partake in MANY more sessions, we will get to that (or those) later on in this chronological venture.

Again as I said in many of my previous posts, trying to remember exact details from sessions shot 19 years ago is pretty much impossible for me at this point due to my mental faculties not being wired for the past but rather for the concentration on the current and present (as much as I can that is).

One thing I found quite weird (or not quite, as you will soon read about) was that I know a couple years ago (like no earlier/older than 2020) I actually did a big Kimi Cumshot Cumpilation clip which I posted on my now long deleted MV as well as the PH channel. However I can not seem to be able to locate it at this moment. This is strange because with a title like "Kimi Cumpilation" or "KImi Compilation" one would expect it pop out in the first page of PH's search results but nothing. 

And so I immediately came to the conclusions that the Kimi cumpil must have been one of those which was deleted by PH... Because as a general rule, PH has been censoring me on average about 1 video per week for a while now (although, fingers crossed, the past month has been a-ok except for some clips just never showing up).

So yeah, most possible that that cumpilation went the way of the dodo thanks to the autobots ruining the internet for all of us. 

Anyway I will see if I can not re-locate it somewhere and perhaps try to re-post it there. It would have been grand if I would have had a clip to accompany this post the way I do for the usual BBB posts.

ANyway thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying this blog!












































Well lookee here! I did manage to locate the original Kimi clips! ABove are her first three official pops: the box cum, the 1st facial and the 2nd popshot with friends!




















Wow even her giga clip is here!

Anyway I've been very busy of late, and yesterday (Saturday the 12th of October) we started putting out the Halloween decorations outside and let me tell you all, the temperatures have dropped fast!

I mean we know where I live we get very sub-arctic weather in the winters but it isn't even half October yet and parts of the ground are already frozen! BUt I guess that would have been expected, what with all this climate change going on: more intense heat and humidity and more intense cold and frost/ice. ANd of course more suddent weather changes like what we have seen here in the past week.

Speaking of not being half way through October, did you know that Hallloween is over? Yup you go to the stores and they're already replacing the Halloween decors and stuff for the Xmas crap. I mean for Cripes' sake the bloody ALl HAllow's hasn't even happened yet and they're already putting the leftovers on liquidation and putting out the Xmas stuff! Now that's what I call depressing! I mean I can understand doing it on NOvember 1st or maybe even on Oct 31st but this was October 12! Anyway just another proof that we live in a crazy, f*cked up world....

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment