Above: Here's the latest picture of some of the retired BBB plastic ladies who now reside over at Ducky's place one province over. Can you recognize and name all of them?
OK so this little post I am doing here is strictly to say that I have been busy of late, but that is nothing new. WOrk has been up and down and for once, yesterday was actually a very calm Friday which I took advantage of by... relaxing.
As I mentionned to Ducky in the last email I sent to him, I am in need of editing some BBB stuff because I am running out of space on my laptop. I had to temporarly move some BBB folders into one of my external SSD drives because I was in red and soon I could not do much in terms of "computing" stuff!
What I need to share is that in 2 weeks' time my wife will be going into a light/mild surgery (although it may be he11 in terms of physical pain) and we are now in need of preparing her special diet in preparation of this. So today instead of the usual mellow-ish light errands we should be doing we will be doing more in term of picking up specific foods for her dietary requirements.
In other news, I am unsure if I mentioned this but I will be retiring two more BBB dolls soon. ONe is simply because I doubt I will ever feel the need to use her again (although that is still debatable). The other is because I think I have exhausted her and am ready to wish her off... and I just finished a most exquisite (and massive) final session for her, in the grand tradition of something which I haven;t yet really released properly.
Basically I have done (prior to this one) only two sessions worthy of being called "Butterman's Bukkake". I edited one but the file was so monstrously large that no website would host it - or maybe it was because it was such a large file that my computer/laptop simply could no longer process so much data after a certain point.
Technically speaking both OF and PH (who haven't yet fixed their AVI hosting glitch) have limitation in terms of file size and video lengths. A few of my videos couldn't be hosted on OF due to length: they were about 40 minutes long and OF said that it was just too long a video (which is h0rsecaca because I have seen folks post 1-2 hour long videos). They also have a file size limitation which prevented me from actually editing those bonus high-def MOV angles - those are huge files to begin with.
In any case I did (aside from the one I just finished) two "bukkake" clips, managed to edit a "just the cumshot" version for one of them which was posted on PH a while ago, and now I am wondering if I will be able to edit this latest one. Granted it is nowhere near as "girthy" as the previous two ones I did (I think I only did like 8 or 9 popshots) but that is still basically almost like 8 or 9 individual sessions in themselves...
THere was something else I wanted to talk about, mainly another DIY online dude who shoots great cumshots, who did two great ones with female friends, but took them down after just a couple of days, without me having had the time to actually download them. I will talk about this further later (because we have stuff to do right now after all). But suffice it say that why is it that the great cum shooters out there basically quit, retire, or just don't do their thing properly, while horrible lacklusters are promoting their arses off like their lives are depending on it? Anyway more on that later: gotta run now!
No comments:
Post a Comment