Alright dear folks so yes, I too can confirm we have been seeing a lot of Kaylie lately! I think I was in her CDr section when I was "randomly" culling stuff to edit.
Now this is her official Miss B.B.B. 2007 session, not surrounded by all the other winners and runners-up. As you can tell by both the lack of pictures and the "quality" of said pictures, this one was done when my digital camera (of the time) had problems with the photo options.
Basically what that entailed was that trying to take pictures without a flash meant visual distortions and a much darker tint to the images, while trying todo with a flash resulted in over-exposed photos as well some visual inadequacies.
But in any case I tried to do what I could with what was available at the time. So as per the sessions of this era, the clips were shot in short 15 seconds and made to be re-stitched together to form the larger "whole".
And as per the last few BBB posts, P0rnhub is still refusing my videos uploads so the only way to currently see this stuff is to go visit my OF account. It's all free in case you did not know!
In this continuing struggle with more "batons dans les roues" (i.e. putting sticks in bicycle wheels) from PH, I think I mentioned in the last post that when they finally answered me, one of the possible reasons of them corrupting my files was because they decided to suddently refuse to allow videos in the AVI format, something they were accepting for many, many, MANY years up until now.
Now maybe mostof you won't remember this but that was reason why I stopped the Xtube route many years ago and went with PH: Xtube decided to refuse all file formats I was using (AVI + converted to WMV for much smaller sized clips).
Any how I re-answered them saying I had uploaded all my clips elsewhere and the files were 100% A-OK on other sites, so the problem is obviously on their end. This is the latest answer they gave me:
"Hello,
We are currently looking into this for you. Please allow us some time to investigate and we will reach back out to you with a response as soon as possible.
Best"
Anyway I won't bore every one of you with more of these constant delays, tech issues, and censorshipping of your truly, because like I wrote in a past post, this is all the proof you need. There isn't much I can do at this time because of all the red tape and such which is the way the internet works since 2020. So I would apologize for the wasted time and extra efforts required to get this stuff out to you for free, but the problems come from the outside sources, and not from my end.
I wish I could find a platform which would actually be hassle-free of all this constant BS. Because that is the only real consistency in all of this: the internet loves to censor the DIYers and just promote the big huge studios who pay for their quite ridiculous ads all over the interwebs.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment