F.U.C.V. phase 4: Chocolate Mocha (& Vicca) "Pink & Plastered"





Hey y'all! So as I mentioned in a previous post, you won't find the complete photo sets of my sessions on these posts anymore due to the time consumption it takes to upload & individually re-size every single picture. 

In fact this post here featuring Chocolate Mocha as the main star, only has about 1/3 or less of all the pics from the photoset. I just picked a few here and there in order to make this post presentable and to allow the linking to the CENSORED versions of the sessions on OF.

As of August 30 2025 still no news about how the PH refusing to allow my videos uploaded situation. 

Like I have been yapping about these past days, it is as though the "free" platforms online are decided to continually tightening the grip, limiting what we the freebie providers can offer you folks. I used to be riled up a whole bunch everytime some autobot online censored my stuff but since it has become common practice on a daily basis, then there's little to no point in wasting human energy over the fact... The internet does not want you to have a fun and free experience. It only wants to subscribe to a virtual this and that from an official corporation to give you totally forgettable and disposeable product.

But not me, of course! I've been trying to offer you folks a real no fuss and no hassle free experience from the start, but they don't like that. 

SO please enjoy what you can while you can, as when it's not a video hosting site refusing to allow my videos to be posted, it's this bl0gger interface putting additional warning on my pages for your "safety". 

Anyway, this is a fine little session with Chocolate who is joined for extra help by the VIcca Bdoll, in a F.U.C.V. phase 4 session.

I wish I could say that the versions you will find online are "complete", but alas they were auto-censored by the autobots and I had to re-edit "safer" versions for allowing uploading.

Again you guessed it, it was only because I briefly showed p0rn on the TV and the autobots claim these are co-performers and thus I must submit co-performer ID papers... Ah well, that's just the way the internet works these days!









Aside from the usual stuff I am repeating ad nauseum there isn't really all that much I have to say. As I am writing this I am currently on vacation, taking the time to sleep in, actually... something I haven't done in a long spell!

I'm also having a lot of strange dreams. Not necessarly nightmares but dreams which leave me waking up feeling off-balance and somewhat distraught in a way. These are dreams with some similar elements often coming back from other dreams, and while I am the only one who could interpret these dreams, I can not do so...

The closest to a real life interpretation of these oddball dreams is that part of me wishes to reconnect to people I haven't seen nor heard of in decades. Like college friends and such. 

The thing about dream interpretation is that only the person dreaming can interpret them, because a drum set in the dream of one person won't necessarly mean the same thing to another person who might be dreaming of a drum set. 

Oh I have also been doing some work on the grounds here where we live, mainly digging out small rocks and pebbles on the flower beds. YOu see while the flowers are having a lot of trouble trying to grow (due to rabits, squirrels and groundhogs eating them up), their roots are expanding and thus pushing the rocks and peddles from underneath the ground to the surface. 

Also the past few days have been quite grey and rainy. It's intriguing how such an outdoor color palette can affect one's feelings and perceptions of the world. I never would have thought myself to be somewhat affected by the grey raining weather but it does. It doesn't make me sad in the least, mind you, but rather makes me want to be apathetic.... and do nothing!

However that is not the type of person that I am, as I always want to do something, even if it has no value to anyone, and doesn't better the advancement of existing and living. 

Yesterday we decorated a bit my wife's home office, and today we are to go to a place to "donate" our used and un-functioning electronics (like an old audio speaker that is busted, a broken computer monitor and so on). Not what you would consider noteworthy or exciting, I know; I do not make this claim myself. But seeing as how doing so requires us to actually search the house for stuff we have been keeping that doesn't work, it takes some time beforehand. 























OK sorry about totally deviating from the path, but I just wanted to stop by and write a little something, for a change. 

I think I may have made a post in the past where I could post other Bdolls out there and comment about them. Yeah I did do that! I recall it now. I don't know, seeing as how the Bl0gger autobots arbitrarly decide some of my posts aren't "OK" with their guidelines and such, I never know what will be censored or not!

Oh stay tuned for a serious update on the BBB mailing list. I may have found a superb new free alternative. Stay tuned!

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment