Alright folks, time for another update!
As per the pics and the title, you guessed it... It's the ANgelika Neri's second official popshot/cumshot! Still in her original outfit as she came in with, I do my usual nasties to this lovely bonde lass before I blow another load of butter-cum all over her, captured in three angles + a bonus higher-def "belly" camera angle!
OK so serious friends, what else is there to say? Read my previous post (KLS fetish missing 1 angle) for details about why I auto-censor, and why I am so darn tired, unable to craft a proper blog post! Well actually I will shoot the proverbial "sh1t" in just a minute or so, but in the meantime, please follow the links below to witness ANgelika's second official unboxed popshot!
The complete session:
The cumshot only variant:
The bonus "belly cam" angle:
I hope you will enjoy and I will attempt to come back soon to delivery some more goodies for your peepers, my friends....
The complete session:
The cumshot only variant:
The bonus "belly cam" angle:
OK so I think my prior "explanation post" about my absence was good enough to give you the right details, but I do not know if I managed to do an "update" of that.
WIthout going into too many details, let me just say this: first week of heck is almost over (as per when I am writing this) and so far I managed to survive without doing too many 10-12 hour shifts.
However I realized that "that" lady is going on vacation not 1 but 2 weeks! NOw this really puts a clanker in the chains because I know we'll be so incredibly busy... So again, I may not be able to offer much in the coming weeks, even though the spirit is totally willing... but the flesh is just so tired !
Alright gotta run off again!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment