OK so in between PH still continuing to censor my videos (because their autobots can't tell the difference between TV p0rn and real people), the job where that co-worker lady left for vacation without clearing up her workload before she left (more on that later), and the constant interruption sof real life... Well let's just say it's nothing short but small miracles that I can actually get around to editing BBB stuff and posting the updates here!
Alright so since I am feeling still quite tired (even though I am having relatively good sleep these days) and as always very pressed for time (real life responsibilities) I don't have all that much time to spend on these written portions... That and lack of inspiration of course.
OK so here's another BBB session from around the 2018 era - right at the end of that "great" BBB purge of 2018, our first bonafide eviction - which would not be our last (the story of Montreal housing). Inless this was the EARLY portion of when we had just moved into the other place (which we would later be re-evicted again). UPDATE: I just checked the PH videos and this is really from 2018 and not 2019.
I think this is the second mini session with the Ana N0va Bdoll in such a sexy outfit because it was labelled as "Too/Two". Either that or I had just done another session in a very similar manner with another doll wearing a similar outfit. It's hard to recall BBB sessions from around 6 years ago when you shoot 2 to 4 BBB sessions per week!
In any case, this was of course when I was very laxed and only did the BBB for fun, because after the first 2012 external hard drive crash, I decided to stop taking myself so seriously and just do the stuff for sh1ts and giggles as they say.
Also around that time I was in regular contact with a USA gent who enjoyed my sessions as well as my legit p0rn industry discussions, so I ended up doing some BTS for the dude... ANd so I think that maybe this session features a BTS clip, although at this exact moment in time (06:30am on a Saturday) I could not be 100% certain.
Anyway enjoy these self-censored pics (a few photos featuring my c0ck are omitted, for reasons I have explained numerous times) as well as the links to the always 100% free videos over at PH... UNtil they decide to take them offline for no logical reason!
Just the cumshot version is here:
the "complete" version is right here:
Just the cumshot version is here:
Yeah I am quite pissed off right now. It's about work. It's about the first thing I said at the top of this post. That lazy "lady" at work left for her 2 weeks' vacation yesterday at 16:15 (while she only started working at 08:00) without finishing clearing out her tasks for the next 2 weeks.
This is frustrating because as far as I can tell, one of the directives we have at work is to clear out all our work tasks before leaving for vacation. We even got an email about it a couple weeks ago. So basically if she can get away not finishing her tasks, does this mean we can too?
I attempted to contact my boss at 16:15 yesterday but everyone was offline. Except me. THere I was, working since about 6am, and still going on at 16:15 (and beyond) and everyone was gone while I was busy doing that lazy lady's tasks... So yes, I am quite peeved and angry right now and I will need to contact my boss and get answers... Which I think will be something like "Oh because of the fact tat we are under-staffed right now we are more leaniant with these proceedures so she got a pass" or some such bullsh1t. Need I remind them that she is ALWAYS asking for help, that she was off for 1/3 year leaving the other two (me being 1 of them) to survive during that time... and that she never helps me when I ask for help? Actually I learned not to ask for help because she won't offer it.
YOu know I work 10 hour shifts at that job. Yes sometimes there is a lull where I can actually take like an hour to do fck all, because that is the nature of my job. BUt the fact remains I start before her, I finish after her, I do not take lunch breaks, and my work is always done on time.
Granted I have an odd work ethic which probably comes from the OCD side of my personality, but still... If she's always late, always asking for help and now leaving for vacation without clearing her tasks, well maybe she should think about cutting on the lunch breaks and clocking in extra time to make sure she gets her stuff done.
Anyway now we gotta boogie on out of here as we have errands to do this morning including going just outside the island to pick up gardenning stuff they don't have on this side of the island.
See y'all soon!
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment