2019: K.L.S. in "FEtish - missing one angle" a couple of versions








OK folks so if you happened to stroll around the PH channel (or even my OF), then there is a good chance you saw a bunch of new (and older) clips popping up there. Yes, I managed to re-start editing stuff in the past few days and trying to get it out there as much as I possibly can.

While normally I would offer explanations as to why this sudden up-rising of my activities, suffice it to say I am now quite exhausted. As per a recent prior post, these next few weeks are going to be maddening to say the least, in terms of work load...

So as I am preparing to retire for the evening (my work shift is officially over) and then doing the real life stuff like watering all the flower beds outside, preparing supper, doing some dishes, etc, I thought I would at the very least offer you one BBB update here, as I am preparing others over the next few days...

Hopefully by the time the weekend comes around, I may have some lost minutes here and there to make up these BBB blog posts for your enjoyment.

OF so for this post I went with one of those "anomalies" I found on an external drive. THis is a KLS (Kimora Lee S1mm0ns) session from mid-2019 and what makes it odd is the lacking of the thirs camera angle. WHen you will watch the clip you will see I clearly make those "2-3" signs with my fingers to indicate I am starting cameras 2 and 3, but one of them went missing. 

THis may possibly be due to the external drive erasing one of the clip. Yes, it happens. I have seen it happen on more than one occasion. External drives aren't trustworthy as much as they let on, so I have seen my fair share of BBB stuff just poooofffing into the ether, so to speak. THis KLS session is one of them, and I am saddened it had to be one of the 3 cumshot clips. BUt at least we still get two, so that ain't a total loss, right?

Here are the links to the PH videos :

COMPLETE:

CUM ONLY:











































COMPLETE:

CUM ONLY:

As usual I had to do some self-censorship on this post because you never know when those horrid AI autobots will detect something and decide to censor me without warning nor explanation. As always the best way to eventually get everything I post uncensored is to subscribe to my "mailing list".

What's that you say? Simple: send me a G00gle  (*) email address of yours to cyclopski1999 @ gmail . com mentioning you wan to be part of the mailing list or the Gdrive team or whatever. Then once in a while I upload complete uncut BBB folder there for you to download and enjoy as you want. HOwever the Gdrive only stores like 15megs of data so there is only a very small amount of BBB I can post there, and so I must regularly, often, and quite swiftly erase the Gdrive to make room for more.

(*) THis last time I tried to email out the Gdrive stuff I was told by g00gle that emails which are NOT official gmail addresses can not receive the links or access to the Gdrive. SO if you want to join, please make up a gmail address for yourself so I can send you the goodies when it's available.

See you all another time!

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment