B.B.B. chronologically: 2005 with Kayla! (part 2)

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)


Hello again everyone!

Well my past couple of BBB posts were more about how this new laptop is causing me some grief, which is expected. After all, aside from the blunders of new technologies (something I would love to rant about in the future), there is always the problem with the user. BUt I won't talk about this for now, instead let's just enjoy this third chronological BBB post featuring the lovely Kayla!

















































WHOOOPS I meant SECOND (2nd) post about Kayla!

Any how, as per the previous Kayla post I did, she was one of my favorites at the time and was the one which lasted the LONGEST in my BB harem. In fact she was the last one of the "first ones" which I retired a couple years ago and now resides at Ducky's place, a fellow Canadian. 

In these pictures, you can see I continued to do some of those "birthday" sessions, as explained in the previous post. I do not remember the exact specifics of these, as it happened about 19 years ago, but I do recall how I felt quite "good", happy and content during those few days of using Kayla exclussively. 

My only regret was the fact that having spend those choice few days with her (and some of her friends which have yet to be unveiled on this blog, but we'll get to that). This meant that I would have to ignore Kayla for a bit in order to give my attentions to the other BBBeauties of the harem, as so not to make anyone jealous!

Hope you enjoyed this trip back down memory lane into the earliest days of the BBB with some of my favorite Bdolls. I will need to re-find that external disc reader so that I can go back into the CDr archives and find some more of this early stuff... Which got me realizing (more below) ...




















































































... I have been started editing BBB sessions again since I have this Zoom Browser on the new laptop, because the fact that new laptop has at least double the memory, faster RAM and an SD internal drive. This would logically mean that editing BBB sessions would be faster and easier, correct? I would say a somewhat hesitant "yes". QUickly quickly because I am derailing from the subject, which the laptop does make editing the sessions somewhat easier, the "converting" aspect of it remains the same as that is limited to the program(s) used for editing.

Back to my point: I was going through the older external drive and I think it is erasing stuff. I do not know for certain but there appears to be much less stuff in there than I remembered. I do recall I transfered some into the newer passport drive (safer, more stable), but I thought I had "more" of older stuff. I say this because I was looking for material from a certain era but it seems that, so far in my limited searches, I only found stuff going back to 2019.

So it got me thinking that a VERY LARGE chunk of BBB is now gone forever. ANd those absolutely massive / monstrous giga sessions are pretty much gone since the 2020 external hard drive auto-destruct. So I would surmise that most BBB between 2012-2013 and 2019 is gone. I would need to verify with my CDr/DVDr archives but that would seem to be a good approximation.

Gotta go: lots of errands to run today and we're in a massive heat wave right now. Stay hydrated friends!


































Ince again Bl0gger's interface refuses me to resize this pic above.






























No comments:

Post a Comment