Bl0gger does it again: CENSORSHIP is always/everywhere/eternal!

Check this out:


In case you can not click on the image and see exactly what this email says, here is a re-print:

Your post titled "B.B.B. 2018 - Ana Nova "Sexy Black Dress"" has been reinstated

Blogger no-reply@google.com


So....

1) I NEVER got any email prior to this one saying there was any issue or problem with the Ana Nova post to begin with.

2) As usual these corporate $ hungry evil use autobots to do their work, so OBVIOUSLY there is no mention whatsoever as to what "content policy" was supposed to have been "violated" to warrant the original censorship.

I won't waste your time and my energy being angry at this because, let's face it, it's useless. We live in a world now that just basically wants you to pay for your right to express yourself. To quote the late great comic genius of Bill Hicks "You are free to do as we tell you to do". These so-called freedoms we think we have are being (have been) taken away from us and it appears "we" are quite content with this.

So while in this exact case the post itself was reverted to not being censored, the fact it almost was is a sign that there is something deeply wrong with our system/our society. 

So I am going to need to go back and try to figure out what about that exact post was indeed picked up by those autobots in order to avoid future detection. Of course it could also be those pesky online hypocrites who came across my blog and decided to flag me. Stupid fuckers have nothing better to do then make other peoples' lives more of a hassle. 

Photo from a 2005 Katt & Kaylie's Klub session

Photo from a 2018 RePo (Renee P0rner0) "Leather Babe" session.

Now the reason why I haven't posted a lot since about a week or so:

Busy! What can I tell you? Either work got slightly elevated AFTER that lady returned to work after her 2 weeks' vacation, ot the fact that Mr "L". also returned from his own 3 weeks' vacation and now is waking up and giving me a ton of work due to that. 

Also la;st night (09-08-2024) we got the remnants of that hurricane in Florida (USA) (Tropical Storm Debbie) in the form of incredibly intense powerful storm like rain falls which resulted in our sump pump unable to stop pumping the water from the pit, and... 

... and the water hose out-take regurgitating into the sink in the basement so much that it couldn't flush itself fast enough in the pipes and so... My wife and I spent a few hours basically trying to avoid a flood. To add to this the evil monopoly of Hydr0-Quebec decided to cut off the power to our entire city/borrough "for preventive measure" so we had to have the pump plugged on both our external generators while we had to plug it in (to work) and plug it out (to let the water drain out). 

Needless to say we are exhausted now this morning as we need to go out and run more errands including but not limited to the vet rendez-vous for the cats.

Sorry this post isn't in better spirits but I am sure with this now explained, you understand.

Picture from a coming soon Sandra Russ0 2nd official c*mshot session

Picture from a yet un-edited N1ka Chanel BBB session from 2024.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details


UPDATE:


So I went through the ANa Nova post again and can not see what is wrong with it, except maybe for the ranting part. Granted other people rant all the time online, making it their internet personae but as you know me, the most censored man online, I guess if I decide to rant it means that I am doing something wrong when 99% of other people are allowed to do so.


Maybe it was the fact I named a now long non-existing online company's name somewhere in there which was picked up by the autobots, and so I just changed that company name slightly.


But I think it is more a question of the PICTURES on the post. Prior to that post, I wasn't really showing anything really explicit so maybe that is what the autobots picked up.


So for future posts, I guess I will need to continue censoring myself as a precuation, another reason why you should join the BBB mailing list in order to get access to all the uncensored BBB stufff.

No comments:

Post a Comment