Been a long while so here's an official update (don't get your hopes up).


I have been debating about writing about this for a long time now, at the very least well over a month or so. The reason is because of the power of the word, or at least the "spoken" word, according to the Toltèques four agreements. If ou are not familiar with the 4 agreements according to Toltèques, I suggest you should scope it out because that was a life changer for me. 

ANyway point/case at hand when you release spoken words out there in the world/universe, you are also conjuring/releasing energies and such and so this must be done with some degree of consciousness.

In my case I am wondering if doing so in the written word will do the same, i.e. if my written words will attract/release perhaps un-wanted energies... But I'll give it a shot.


First up the job situation has reverted back to about 10 years ago. I'll try to make this as clear and concise as possible. The amount of work we do at the job is not weighed by the time we spend on tasks and the limitations and technological crashes and such, but by reports automated by a form of A.I. (yup, the AI virus/contagion is everywhere) which is then reviewed by directors and higher-ups. Therefore it was decided without talking to me nor consulting me that I did not have enough tasks (according to the automated reports, then reviewed by people who do not do the nature of the work I do) in comparisson to other workers so they essentially decided to up my work charge by 2, sometimes 3 times. Essentially, my workload has doubled (tripled depending on the days) and that is that. 

Let's just say that since about late May 2025 or so, the shortest workday I had was 9 hours and 11 minutes... and just last Thursday I clocked a 12 hours and 43 minutes workday. Obviously overtime is not paid and is frowned upon, and when I get my yearly review sometime in March 2026, that is when they (the bosses, who also have their hands tied, but I'll get back to that later) will actually pull out the weekly time database and see that I am doing a ridiculous amount of hours... for someone in my position. 

So to end point one (the "firstly"), since I am working a sh*t ton more, I do not have time to do the BBB stuff very much. I really do not have a lot of time to do much of anything, actually. And so this explains why I am "absent" from my usual online activities.

(and just to quickly wrap that point up, I have a co-worker who is a real life friend to one of the 3 lowest level "bosses" in my department. She confirmed that these low-ranking bosses have their hands tied, they have no real power whatsoever, have to play a role/act, follow pre-determined scripts for every possible situation arrising from the working class... and are also themselves overworked and also do overtime as well).


SECONDLY, well it's been almost 4 years now, and so the cycle has decided to re-start again. The landlord wants the house back, and we are getting evicted again. Ever so quickly and as simple as possible, as to try not to bore nor confuse you guys... He actually did the mistake of sending us an email (so it was written) that he wants to SELL the house, so we actually have legal recourse that he essentially can not kick us out the way all the previous landlords did. The law in Qc is that the landlord can only repossess the dwelling if he is taking it to house a direct member of their own family. By having told us he plans on selling it, we have some legal recourse... and it was done in writing in an email. 

OK so there was a lot of musing about what comes next. We actually thought about buying this crappy little unfinished house. I mean when he told us he wanted to sell it it was because "he lost his job", and thus he is probably liquidating a few of his multiple properties across the world. So since he plans on selling, maybe we could have bought it cheap. But then my wife said a few things:

1) The un-isolation across the house. It is a very humid prone house, and while it is cool and fresh during the warm summers, it is very cold in the winters. Even if we put the central heating at, say, 21, the rooms are never above 19 degrees, reguardless. 
2) The electrical situation. Don't know if I talked about this before, but after the ice storm about 3 years ago where we had no power whatsoever for 6 days and one hour, electricians came to repair the main electrical outer board which was destroyed by falling tree branches. Just before they left after finishing their job, one of them took me on the side and showed me the exposed main electrical cabling coming out of the main fuse box, mentioning these are very old oxidizing copper wiring, and they are failing. He also said that maybe we could have another 10 years of functioning electricity, but he estimated more along the lines of about 4 to 5 years. After this the ENTIRE electrical system across the entire house would have to be re-done, and that's easily a $20 000 to $50 000 (approx.) job. 

So with this in mind we decided we would indeed have to move out... again... But not without trying to **** and **** the slumlord as much as we can, the way he tried to **** us over and over since the very beginning. 


THIRDLY, and this my friends, my beloved readers and people whom I do not know in real life but am very appreciative of, is the final point I haven't talked about to anyone, not even my wife. This is why I decided to come here today, write this update, and finally come clean about this.... I am in a major depression. 

It feels odd because it's like an old friend you haven't seen in ages (decades), so it feels extremelly familiar. At the same time it is in direct contradiction to my whole life perspective, my new love for the fact of being alive and existing which is something I have been "being" for many years. 

However in between what I just explained above in a very short amount of time, I realized that I was indeed in a state of depression. I feel constantly exhausted, unmotivated, and in general terms, just not wanting to do anything. I am, simply put, feeling as though I should be complacent, which (again) feels in total contrast to my general outlook on life. 



What does this mean? Well for starters I just don't feel like doing anything anymore, since most of my time outside of work is spent on real life responsibilities as being an adult. 

If you are now saying I should seek out psychological help, I do not know how it is in your part of the world, but in Qc, there is a 5 year waiting list to get profesionnal help in that domain. Even in the private sector. And while the company I work for does offer a small (ridiculous) employee help service, it is now actually being offered by AI. I mean would you want to talk about your mental breakdown with an AI? I know that it is good to exterrnalize stuff and not keep it bottled up, but talking to an AI? Nope, I'd rather quote a line from my favorite movie of all time: "I'm tired of talking (...), I just want to go back to my shack and get drunk".

So my apologies to everyone out there. I will try to find an hour sometime to edit some BBB stuff, but said time has become more rare than ever before, and I am simply, completely unmotivated. 

However one thing which would give me hope and a more positive outlook on this current predicament, is if someone could find up a stand alone small house for rent in West Island owned by people who won't evict us in 4 years for less than $3000 rent per month... Because if we pay $3000 per month, we basically will not be able to do anything else... We'd have to cut on all our expenses. 

Anyway that's it for now. Be safe and patient with each other folks. 


All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment