2015 - Raven gets blasted (2 versions)


HEllo everyone and welcome to another one of my posts!

Asusual I am writing this as I am getting ready to leave to run errands and such, and so I do not have anything remotely interesting to say about this BBB session, save for the fact that I have edited out those "naughty" pics on this blog to avoid the ever evil watchful eyes of the autobots who are now basically running the show of this online internet world we live in 2025.

I won't bore you to tears with my continuous talks about this Orwellian world we now live in, but instead speak about this session, a rather "golden oldie" when you think about it as it was originally shot 10 years ago! 

Oh and just in case I forget to mention it (or maybe I already did) but April 2025 marks 21 years of official BBBing! Yes, now over two decades going at it at a somewhat regular pace! I don't know of any other non-profit 100% free DIY amateur who has gone on for so long! Have you? Do you know of someone who has, in the face of constant online antagonism and such, managed to provide a somewhat regular outflow of DIY p0rn activities for OVER 2 decades? I'd love to speak to someone like that!

OK sorry I just needed to get that out there. SO anyway, here's the beautiful Raven Bdoll who lasted a couple of good years in the BBB har3m, doing a very nice little couch HJ / FJ and the like before we move onto the studio room for her to get a proper butter-blast all over her!

Dang man, I just saw the time and realized I am out of it: I need to get ready to depart for our errands but I also require to get the winter tires out of the car and back into the basement. This is gonna take some time so alas my friends, I need to sign off immediately!

The complete version is here:

The cumshot-only variant is here:

Original preview versions edited ages ago are also available:

















































Maybe if I get more time soon (hahahaha) I'll come back and write some more on this post... Sorry about that folks, as real life awaits and unfortunately I need to do these things in order to get reality done. 

Hope to be back soon!

The complete version is here:

The cumshot-only variant is here:


Original preview versions edited ages ago are also available:


All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment