2014 - Michelle B. "Facialized" (2 versions)




OK so it actually dawned upon me 2 days ago (right after I finished shooting a BBB scene, obviously NOT this one!) that we are in APril 2025... So this means I have been doing BBB stuff for just about 21 years officially! Yes, H0ly C0w indeed! I mean it feels like just a month or two ago I was saying I've been doing it for 20 years (officially, of course... longer before the digital camera arrived). Man, 21 years... THere's kids out there who were being born when I started using that 1st Can0n digital camera back in APril 2004!

OK so I re-started editing BBB stuff recently, and it is slowly coming out. 

Like I said: P0rnhub takes forever to convert, be assessed by the censored, and then released, while OF just takes a mega long time to upload, but they get there faster. Plus the first 5 videos I uploaded on PH are "still being saved" which means that, as I have learned these past years dealing with them, that the first few videos I upload over there get stuck in conversion purgatory.

OK so here's an old one which had previews edited and posted ages ago, but I never got around to editing it. These photos here are not the entire photos from the session, as you all know... If you don't, well in a nutshelll I have to do some self-censorship to try to avoid being censored. THey say I can post nudity but when I do my posts get taken down. THey say I can post concentual material but if their autobots detect my dolls as "people", the posts get censored.

In essence, like I said countless times before, the only REAL way to get my stuff uncut and uncensored is to join the BBB mailing list. If not then you get these watered down pictures here on this blog, and possibly edited-down versions of clips on PH and certainly on OF because there's some stuff they don't allow (i.e. Giga and the like). 



























THis session here featuring the Michelle B. Bdoll was probably amongst her firsts after the many boxcums. If you say to yourself you haven't seen the boxcum sessions with Michelle B. or other Bdolls of that era, then it's because those were forever lost in the second external hard drive suicide. I recall how I did do at least 5 boxcums with Michelle B here, because I was not satisfied with them. 

ANyway here's what I think may be one of her earliest surviving sessions, which isn't just the same old stuff I was doing back then (or these days for a fact), but this one includes that infamous teal thing I had found way back when at that apartment. I blogged about this pair of thongs in the past. PLus I also pour the little cum which made it into the cum receptacle at her feet. So it ended up a fine little session indeed!


















































The COMPLETE version is here:

The just-the-$-shot is here:

There were also PREVIEWS (including one with a slow-motion) which were edited AGES ago.
HIgh def no slomo:

Standard def with solomo:

You can go to my free OF accound and just scroll on down to find these same clips posted over there. Hope you enjoy this little trip back in time!

All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)

B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!

B.B.B. 's P0rnHub videos page

B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)

B.B.B. 's Only Fans

B.B.B. 's new Tw1tter ("X")

Please read the 1st post here for all details

No comments:

Post a Comment