That was essentially due to a work situation. While I am usually atop my own workload and can somehow navigate the stresses and tasks required of me, it is that b1tch which I have mentioned a few times in the past which gets to me. You will remember how she was off work for a 1/4 / 1/3 of a year due to a busted arm and that the remaining two of us had to keep up with her workload.
Well since she's been back full time for I would guess about a year now, she's been somewhat regularly requesting help with her own workload. This is an insult to me because everytime she went off for vacation or whatever, I would not only do her workload but also clear up future tasks for her so that she can try to "take an advance" on her work. You know, so that when she returns she doesn't just NOT have to catch up but has some breathing space so she can do things in advance and not be constantly on the edge of her seat asking for help.
Anyway point is that she is indeed regularly requesting help. This really p1sses me off to no end as I had done good deeds for her to prevent / avoid this... Plus the other week, she even sent me a message saying she was all caught up, everything was under control, and she did not need any additional help...
However just two (2) open work days later she started asking for help again. Now because of my work and the policies of that monster worldwide conglomerate, I can not be impolite to anyone but I did remind her that a few days earlier she said everything was under control and she did not need any help. You can next imagine the plethora of excuses she blurted out, about how it is impossible for her to "do advance" work to avoid being in such a state, blah blah blah.
First thing, next time she sends a message to our team about being caught up, I'll write back "I've heard that one before". Secondly now since last week (i.e last Thursday and Friday), I decided myself to do pre-emptive strikes in her task list and do some of her tasks in advance so that:
1) She won't feel overwhelmed and thus won't be crying for help, and
2) I'll be cataloguing and logging in more work hours, chargeable to clients.
Anyway point is that the nature of our work means we are almost always up to 100% (if not more) work capacity, and if one would want to work 24 hours a day, one could easily do so.
But another point which p1sses me off is that: she starts her days at around 8am. She also takes full lunch hour breaks. She never works past 4 - 4:30pm. Whereas I am more often than not (except last Friday due to my mild cold) am in clocking work before 6am, never take a full lunch break (I eat in from of the work computer to get more work done), and rarely ever finish before 4:30pm because of last minute emergencies.
In essence this lady knows that our job requires us to do some sacrifices if you do not want to be overwhelmed and yet she refuses to do the extra work. My 1/2 brother told me it could be a cultural thing, because he was well aware of some of his own ex-co-workers of (*****) heritage, and he did tell me "Oh those people don't ever do overtime and always take their lunch breaks... always).
Again, not being a racist at all, but when you are "brainwashed" by your original culture that you can't do the extra effort, well... Well... Well it's like my own brother and I who HAVE been brainwashed to always do the best dog-gamned work you can, even if you hate your job. You have a job to do, you know the responsibilities required, so you do it. End of line!
I also wanna go a wee bit back to that series of snowstorms / blizzard and whiteout from last week because I wish I could have taken pictures or done some videos... BUt I was completely exhausted. I recall how last Sunday my wife told me that there was no point in trying to shovel anything during the blizzard (and subsequent whiteout) because the snow wouldn't stop until the next day (well predicted that was) and the city plows would just keep clearing the roads ever X hours.
So I went out in the earlier daylight hours to empty out our recycling and garbage (I need to mention how 99% of our non-recyclable or non-compostable waste is cat liter!!!) before we got too snowed in, and in the three "trips" from the front door to where the bons were, well by the time I left the bons to return to the house after the last round, my trail from the first trip from the house to the bins was almost 100% covered up due to the intense snow fall and snow furies.
While in Quebec (our Province) us residents know that some winters can be brutal, and every winter season holds one memorable story, I must admit I do not recall in my adult life ever having been through a blizzard.
You can ask people around my own generation who have lived in Quebec about the mythic snowstorms of yore and they'll regale you with these tails of how the city (of Montreal, or whichever) was temporarly paralyzed in the 70s and such similar stories. There was that "great" ice storm of 1997-1998 which caused major havok to the province a long while ago, and then the more recent one last year/2 years ago which did not last as long but caused similar overall damage. ANd then last week's blizzard.
Anyway I will be going out in a few moments to do another bout of shoveling just so the path(s) to the house is wider, as well as de-snowing the bin areas... And a bit on the back porch too, of course.
So that was, in a nutshell, why I wasn't very active these past few weeks. Other reasons abound as well of course, but for the sake of posting an update, I think this one clears up things quite nicely!
All B.B.B. blog posts contain only Consensual Explicit Imagery (CEI) as only the owner (myself) is present in these imageries.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment