No B.B.B. content has ever or will ever encourage rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. If anyone has ever read this blog they know the nature is quite the exact opposite.
There is absolutely ZERO child sexual abuse and exploitation on this and any prior censored B.B.B. material. If any real human ever bothered to read this blog they would immediately know this without the shadow of a doubt.
All possibly manipulated media: media that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way has been done so in a self-censorship manner to avoid Blogger censorship.
All content on this blog is not designed to make money - all content on this blog promotes 100% free material, no paywalls, no profit.
Above here is the latest commissioned animation I requested from 3D digital artist Sisalik (known as Sisalik2 on X). I will see about posting the other 3.5 (because the 3rd one he sent me in two different angles). this time it wasn't exactly as I wanted it to "work", but the end result is pretty darn close.
The reason I am doing this is to test to see if the autobots will detect more of their "insane" content violation whatever, as per my last post(s). YOu will remember I tried to do a recent Pstar crush and that post was censored because, from what I could gather, they thought I was trying to sell something and make $ off of this blog.
Which as you all know is totally untrue, and goes to show that these pesky autobots have indeed ruined the internet for all of us.
Although this is highly unlikely, all this BS I am dealing with these MFs makes we want to go offline, almost totally. Again, it is highly unlikely but when you get censored as often as I do, well it's always something which is running in my consciousness.
OK let's see if this post survives, or if they'll censor it.
Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment