F.U.C.V. phase 3 - Lauren Phoenix 4rth official cumshot

Bl0gg3r's ever changing user interfaces makes posting pictures a mess + video uploads no longer available here (blame them!)
















































OK so alright folks, welcome to another one of my BBB posts! 

Again much like my previous posts I may not be able to write up much due to my real life commitments... Lus I may not be able to post anything in the coming week due to me actually being on vacation. Yes I know, normally a vacation means more free time to do fun stuff, but it hasn't been the case for me for many, many years. 

1st-ly mostly because I am on vacation with my wife, which means I won't be able to have any time alone except if I go to the toilet, and if I stay more than 10 minutes she starts talking through the door. No kidding! I mean surely some of you are married or have been living with a partner for many, many years, so you know how it is. 

2nd-ly we are leaving for Ottawa for a couple of days (2 days to be exact), so I won't be able to do anything online whatsoever. Yes there was a time long ago back in the earlier days of the previous blog where I could actually blog from my phone using the bl0gger app but that doesn't work anymore. Last I checked the app was either completely deleted or it just wasn't maintained and so with the constant f0rced updates and upgrades of all these modern devices, did not work on phones anymore.

Anyway here's a session dating back from the final days back at the "cursed" appartment in VSL. These were the days of the various insect infestations which I blogged extensively about in the past, as well as the neighbours/other tenants being quite... well not very desireable to say the least. 

Normally I would talk about this session but unfortunately at the moment my wife is basically talking to me. Or talking at me. I do not know if it is a general F thing (I may suspect it could be) but she isn't capable of not talking for more than 5 or so minutes. But again I mentioned this extremely often in the past. THis makes writing up these blogs quite difficult as I am unable to actually stop and formulate anyy cohesive theme or thought. 

But like  I also said many times, pictures are worth more than words, and with all these pictures from this session here, I am sure I do not need to talk too much about what is going on.. Plus you can (and hopefully will) be viewing the session's video(s) which does indeed say much more and in better ways than any of my wordings could. 

Alright gotta sign off fornow. I"ll try to be back ASAP to give you more but like I said, my time will be seriously rare for the coming week. I hope you will have more time and freedom than I!

The full length version can be found right here:

The "just the cumshot" variant is over there:

















































































The full length version can be found right here:

The "just the cumshot" variant is over there:

Have a great week everyone, and go enjoy the time you have to yourself if you do! Because freetime is a true luxury and something which is simply without any price tag. Enjoy it if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment