Good "mid noon" everyone!
Following my previous post, I decided to continue with the momentum and try to write up some more about my serious absenteism for the past weeks (months?).
Therefore in keeping with the last post's thematic, here is another rather "old" BBB session from the archives, this time dating 11 years ago!
nd like I have been saying (writing) for many years, a lot of these sessions are in fact too far away (int ime) for me to remember the exact specifics of the genesis(es) of why they came to be. Basically is you read my previous censored blog, you know I always say that pictures speak volumes of gobs more than mere works, and my BBB material is far from rocket surgery, so I do believe you can actually make and follow through with these sessions even if I do not offer a good narrative to supplement it.
As usual lower in this post you will find the link(s) to the clip(s)... and in this case, one angle has gone missing. THis isn't the first time it does so, and it has happened afterwards as well. I will talk about this further down in this post, but for whatever real reason it may have happened, we just got to live with the fact that sometimes, stuff f*cks up. Digital technology is far from perfect, as I do beleive I myself have never fallen so often prey to the blunders of said technology since the advent of digital cameras, cloud storage and external hard drives... but all already knew all of this...
So without any further time wasting, here is one of the Carmen Bdoll's first ever official BBB sessions from the era... one which has apparently somewhat survived the crash of the second hard drive in 2020. Hope you will enjoy nonetheless and do go below the next batch of pictures to get the link(s) to the video(s).
The FULL version (missing 1 angle) is here:
The CUMSHOT ONLY version (missing one angle) is there:
I do not know why I made a paragraph pause here, because obviously I hadn't yet cum on Carmen at this point... so I'll just jump to the next section to write up my thoughts...
The FULL version (missing 1 angle) is here:
The CUMSHOT ONLY version (missing one angle) is there:
OK so the reason I think that sometimes clips go missing from the BBB folders is most probably due to the external drives themselves. Being digital tech, they are always easy to succumb to the fact that they weren't built to last. ONe session I remember shooting a few years ago, was one of the first ones with the RePo and the V1ct0ria Sin Bdoll... and when I transfered it to the external drive, all was good. BUt one day I wanted to edit the full scene, and only a few pictures were left! I knew there were more shot because I had already edited one of those 2012-2013-2014 and beyond "preview" clips for my PH channel! ANd for no good reason, the hard drive just decided to randomly erase the clips and most of the pics!
Therefore I do think that there is just nothing one can do. One of my previous posts here was in fact the surviving pictures from a later Giga session... WHat happened to the rest of it? Dissappeared into the abyss of digital technology!
THis brings me to another thing which I am STILL at this exact moment (or at the moment I am writing this) happening. I had been shooting BBB sessions for a bit now but didn't download the stuff from the memory cards... and said cards were filling up fast, leaving me to shoot my last 2 BBB sessions as ultra-quickies; switching the order of the 4 camera set-up (i.e. camera 1 was now camera 3 because it had almost no memory left to record, etc...).
Last night I was downloading the memory cards, one by one, and simultaneously transfering stuff to an external drive - because the computer even though twice as powerful as the last laptop (at least) was filing up fast! But after "everything" was done I noticed some stuff was missing from the sessions! Luckily I was able to go through manually the memory cards and found most of the missing material, however I am still missing the bulk of the "high def" 4rth bonus belly camera stuff. I have a few of the more "recent" sessions, but the "older" ones? I STILL can not find them! So during the lost bits of "quiet" moments at work, I am going yet again manually through the multiple memory cards - and even some I hadn't used in years, just in case - to see where those missing clips are. Man it's a long process! If I ever get out of this crappy situation, I am going to promise myself to empty out the memory cards faster!
Because that's not all the problem... I mean I lose track of stuff, because I switch memory cards from camera to camera when memory starts running low! Since there is no real way to keep tabs as to what was shot when (sometimes the different cards register different shooting dates!!!! F*cking technology!!!) it's quite the nightmare trying to sort things out the way I am doing so at this moment.
ANyway that's also another reason why I am not releasing anything "new" - I am completely in a spaghetti-fied mess with this very-now situation and I need to sort it out before deleting/erasing my memory cards so I can shoot some more BBB!
OK more info / data in the next post. I really need to get back to work right now!
The FULL version (missing 1 angle) is here:
The CUMSHOT ONLY version (missing one angle) is there:
B.B.B. since 2004
all previous versions have been constantly censored!
B.B.B. 's 3rd or 4rth Reddit (constantly censored)
Please read the 1st post here for all details
No comments:
Post a Comment